or Connect

Posts by SHOP_TALK

Yes their all silk and hand-rolled edges.
These are my favorites. English Ghillies that I had made by Purple Label (E.GREEN). URL=http://img37.imageshack.us/i/1002558e.jpg/][/url]
ALRIGHT!!! You got me.. It's late... It should have read $15.00 ea. or 2 for $25.00.. Is that better..
Here is an assorment of bright colored pocket squares, for showing and not blowing... These squares are hand-rolled. Made in NYC. They're 16x16. The price is $15.00 ea. or 2 for $30.00
Price Reduced to $125.00 on the Dbl-Face cashmere scarf. Just in time for the winter season. Here is another elegant and luxurious double-face cashmere scarf "made in Italy"... One side has a bar stripe design and the other enlarge houndstooth. It's in a Sushine Orange/Leaf Green color. Very soft and long length. The cost is $150.00 it's originally $475.00. Free shipping on this item.
Price Reduction $125.00 on this Dbl-Face cashmere scarf Just in time for the winter season. This elegant and luxurious double-face cashmere scarf "made in Italy"... One side has a paisley design and the other herringbone. It's in a Zest (green) color... Very soft and long. The cost is $150.00 it's originally $475.00. ...
I've reduced the price on the hosiery!!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, Great looking OTC-hosiery for your dashing wardrobes... I have available a great assortment of both Dots and Ribbed Solid hosiery. The Dots are in a fine cotton lisle and the Ribbed Solids are in a luxurious-merino wool. The prices are $15.00 + $2.00 for shipping. If you purchase 3 or more the shipping is free and the hosiery will be gift-boxed and sent. I'm only shipping in the U.S. The quantity I have is 3-per color on both the solids and...
HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO ALL, Great looking OTC-hosiery for your dashing wardrobes... I have available a great assortment of both Dots and Ribbed Solid hosiery. The Dots are in a fine cotton lisle and the Ribbed Solids are in a luxurious-merino wool. The collection is made by Marcoliani of Italy. The prices are $22.50 + 3.00 for shipping. If you purchase 3 or more the shipping is free and the hosiery will be gift-boxed and sent. I'm only shipping in the U.S. ...
Classic and Timeless Silk Paisley Pocket Squares All silk hand-rolled pocket squares: 14"x14". Made it Italy. Made in the same factory with Purple Label neckwear. All squares: $25.00 + free shipping. Please inquire if you like to see a larger pic of the attachment.