or Connect

Posts by SHOP_TALK

With only a week a way before Christmas, here are 2 Silk Tartans. Brand-New!! Silk woven in England and handmade here in NYC. Their going for $22.00 ea. + 2.00 shipping. These bowties will definitely enhance any black tie wardrobe
ALL 3-colors of the GINGHAM BOWTIES SOLD-OUT
It's $22.00 each. Sorry for the error in price stated.
It's 2"
How about these brand new Old-School Bowties with the Pointed-Ends... These are great because there made out of 2-ply 100's cotton and lined with a lightweight wool lining. So, they have a nice weight and tie beautifully... The takeaway: $22.00 + free shipping.
Well, I can't wait til the authorized book that's being written by Alan Flusser which will tell the story of Ralph Lauren and his contribution to American fashion. I grew up with POLO back in 80's, in those days POLO was considered an affluent collection of menswear. It's kind of hard to see it now. With so many labels available in so many different outlets of shops. Oh, have you all forgotten AMERICAN LIVING collection, which is sold in JC PENNY?
Purple/Gold Dots SOLD!!
Pocket Squares Sold: Cocoa/Wht. Dot & Navy Foulard
Here it is: The top tier of the RL empire of clothing starts with- Purple Label, this collection is made in Italy with the best of fabrications and a little handwork. Suits, shirts, ties, and shoes. Next would be the BLACK label this collection has been in existence for about 4-5yrs. Again, made in Italy more modern in look and fit. Catered to a younger market of men. 3rd Tier would have to be POLO by Ralph Lauren the original. Where it all started...
Here are some more pocket squares. This group consist of Wool/Silk in a rich colored Paisleys. Made In Italy with hand-rolled edges. Very sophisticated and would accompany any fall tweed or plaid jacket. The prices are $18.00 ea. free shipping on 2 or more. I'll be loading up a bigger and better image of the pocket Squares!