or Connect

Posts by SHOP_TALK

Here is some conversation for the feet by PL through EG.. Another great item made through RL. Mink Suede Ghillie!!
I thought I would share some of my "vintage" POLO collection attire. This piece if anyone can remember the KEITH model sportcoat. A rendition of a Norfolk jacket. I love the detail of the bellows pocket w/flap. This styling you cannot purchase off the rack. You'll only see something like this if it's custom. A check with an overplaid. I can't fit it and can't depart of it!
Yes, I've seen some of his ties on Ebay and other disc sites... What I was really looking for those great jackets and robes he use to design. No more I guess.
I recall years ago, I use to see the Garrick Anderson collection at Barneys NY and at one point it was showing at BG. This is probably going back several years. Recently, I pulled out of my collection of ties a great looking Grenadine tie by G. Anderson. It was a 2-color combination solid Grenadine. I missed his whimsical collection of menswear. Does anyone know if he's still designing men's collections? Is it available here in the states? Also, for that matter what's...
Cotton All-Over Pattern: Pkt. Sq. or Neckerchief sz. 19"x19" (Only 1 of ea. pattern) Hand-rolled in Italy. $25.00 each (shipping included U.S. only) Shipping cost outside U.S. Cotton Color Border Pkt. Sq. sz. 17"x17" Hand-rolled in Switzerland by Lehner (1 of ea color) $15.00 ea or $25.00 for both. Shipping same as above. SOLD-OUT: Elegant Silk All-Over Foulard Pkt. Sq. w/ Semi-Paisley Border sz. 17"x17" Hand-rolled in Italy. (Only 1 of ea...
SOLD-OUT: ALL HOSIERY Here is the hosiery I posted during the holiday season. I have availability on selected fancies and solids. They're originally in specialty men's shops $35.00. The cost here is $12.00 + $1.50(shipping). If you purchase 3 or more shipping is free.. Take advantage of this sale while quantities are still available. DOTS COTTON LISLE : Navy/Royal (SOLD-OUT); Khaki/Blue (SOLD-OUT) 1-pr Charcoal/Rose; 2-pr Madder/Sky SOLID RIBBED...
Looking to see if anyone has a selection of the Mimmo Spano bowties. They have the wider- shaped pointed ends. If so, please reply if your looking to sell them. Will accept slightly used. Thank-you. TONY
Brand New samples of Old-School Bowties in a Gingham Checks... These are great because there made out of 2-ply 100's cotton and lined with a lightweight wool lining. So, they have a nice weight and tie beautifully... The takeaway: $25.00 + free shipping.
These are great looking and dressy Pin-Dot bowties. The prefect companion with a gentleman's flannel suit. The bowties are $22.00 ea. + $2.00 shipping. A) Salmon B) Olive D) Royal
DOG-GONE!! That's right. Here are 2-woven English silks with Boxers. These bowties are in the classic Bat-Wing shape. These bowties are $22.00 + $2.00 shipping.