or Connect

Posts by SHOP_TALK

Price Drop!! Ties Are $20.00 Wknd Only!!!
Here is another neckwear assortment. This collection consist of mainly new neckwear from ANTHONY T., CORNELIANI, GUCCI, and ZEGNA (Pre-Own). All neckwear prices are $20.00 + FREE SHIPPING (U.S. ONLY). slight charge to CANADA.! All ties are hand-made. The Anthony T. collection is hand-made w/contrasting silk tipping or self-tipped. Uploaded with ImageShack.us Uploaded with ImageShack.us
ZEGNA: "B", "F", "H", "N", "P", "Q" SOLD-OUT. Checkout the others still available for sale. This is a collection of both New and Pre-Own ZEGNA neckwear. All ties width are either 3.5" or 3.75". All ties are $15.00. FREE SHIPPING!! GREAT SALE OPPT!! Uploaded with ImageShack.us A. Uploaded with ImageShack.us
I have a resource that has made some ties for me. His name is ANTHONY T. he's here in NYC and makes a custom handmade neckwear. I know he's done XL-ties. So, if he's offering custom he probably can make a shorter length tie in a 3.25" width. His email is: tkirb@msn.com
2-Great looking ties for the Spring/Summer season. The 1st. one is a Dusty Red All-Over Small Pattern, and the 2nd one is a Khaki/White stripe. They are in a 3.5" width. The ties are $25.00 each w/free shipping.
These are 2-New GUCCI ties. Both are woven silk. The 1st. one is a Multi-Color Verical Stripe of Sky Blue/Cocoa stripes. The 2nd is a Taupe/Brown Patterned tie. The ties are $35.00 each w/Free Shipping.
TIES SOLD-OUT!!! An elegant assortment of authentic HERMES neckwear. The ties are $25.00 w/Free shipping. Only will ship to U.S. addresses only. Please inquire on which number you'll like to purchase.
These were MTO for me a couple sesons ago... I partiuclarly like my Wool/Silk in Orange/Cocoa stripe.
TIES IN ABUNDANCE
Does anyone have any suggestions on purchasing a Hat Box for Panamas. I'm traveling so, I need box that will fit my Panama. Already, tried Worth & Worth. Any suggestions. Thank-you TONY