or Connect

Posts by SHOP_TALK

They are merino wool.
An assortment of "Richly Colored" Fair-Isle Mid-calf socks. Made in Italy. (L to R) Colors: BORDEAUX; SUNKIST; NAVY; FIRE ALL HOSIERY: $8.00 ** Mutliple units on selected colors [COLOR="Blue"]*** NAVY FAIR-ISLE "SOLD-OUT"[/COLOR]
3-pr. of men's OTC hosiery. All by PANTERELLA. Patterns (Lto R) OTC- NAVY TEAR DROP PAISLEY (merino wool) One-Size. OTC- RUST w/ Cream ALL-OVER PIN-DOT (cotton lisle) One-Size OTC- BLACK RIBBED SOLID (merino wool) One-Size ALL HOSIERY: $11.50
I have finally posted the measurements for the sportcoat. Also, I took off $50.00 from the original amount that was listed. Please inquire for those who loved the POLO collection from the bygone era.
Thank-you for the info. I'll get all the measurements ASAP.
I have some additional pics of the sportcoat.
Greetings To All- Going through all my wardrobe closets, I'm about to post an assortment of items some pre-owned and the rest are new. I wanted to start with this Vintage sportcoat I have from POLO Ralph Lauren. This is POLO sportcoat is one of the original clothing that was made up in Lawerence MA. This jacket is the Princeton. 3-Btn w/ 2-Patch Pockets w/Flaps. It also has a throat latch on the collar. What makes this jacket "Must Have" is the herringbone wool...
Greetings, Are the trousers unfinished on the bottoms?? I wear POLO trousers and the size 42 would work for me...
The ties 80% silk and 20% cotton. They have great weight and tie well. I will try to get some more closer pics to see the clarity of the color and the twill in the tie. Thank-you for your inquiry.
Greetings To All, I have some elegant and luxurious bar-stripe Silk/Cotton Mogador ties from the Anthony T. New York collection. The ties are handmade in Italy. Great stripes for the upcoming Spring season. All ties are $45.00 each. [/size][/size] Attachment 9792 Attachment 9793 Attachment 9794 Attachment 9795 Attachment 9796