or Connect

Posts by SHOP_TALK

The upcoming RL- Private Sale you don't need the 30% + 15%-kicker. If you're shopping in the store just mention the 30% + 15%-kicker and they will honor it verbally. Now the Private Sale is only from May 3rd- 7th. That'll be the only time you can use the discount... Also, I found that the MARLOW's weren't part of the sale... I could be wrong I was in the shop here in NYC and they mentioned that the CORDOVAN were not part of the sale...
This is the authentic Men's Marlow Cordovan Penny Loafer. Brand New. Currently, I'm selling through EBAY. Please use the link attached below to see the shoe. Please inquiry if you have any questions regarding this item. Good Luck!! It's must have. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300702128331&ssPageName=ADME:L:LCA:US:1123
Yes, the hosiery comes in a sz. Lrg. This would accomodate a shoe size up to 11.5. We can ship to Cananda I would get the cost to send a hosiery parcel and give you the exact amount. Let me know if this something you would like to do. Thank-you for your interest.
An assortment of Wool/Cotton Mid-Calf Fair-Isle hoisery from CORGI of the U.K. These are all brand new we have at least 6-per color Free Shipping on orders of 2 or more. The cost for shipping single pairs is: $2.75 it'll be shipped via USPS. Payment can be made through PAYPAL: atseta@msn.com
FINE MERINO HORIZONTAL STRIPES: MID-CALF(One-Size) PRICE: $15.00ea. or 2 @ $25.00 + $2.00 (Shipping) *** Quantity available*** Great colors in a luxurious merino. Conversation for the feet!! Uploaded with ImageShack.us
AN ASSORTED COLLECTION of BILL'S KAHKI: Price: $50.00 pr. + Free Shipping Uploaded with ImageShack.us A. M2P- PLEATED TWILL sz. 38 B. M2P-PLEATED TWILL sz. 36 C. M1P-PLEATED POPLIN sz. 34 D. M2- PLAIN FRONT TWILL sz. 32 E. M1BF- PLAIN FRONT BUTTON-FLY TWILL sz. 33 F. M1- PLAIN FRONT CHAMOIS CLOTH sz. 35
ALAN FLUSSER CUSTOM COLLECTION (NYC) III OTC DRESS HOSIERY- Sz. (MED.) 8.5-10.5 $25.00 ea. 5 for $50.00 10 for $100.00
ALAN FLUSSER CUSTOM COLLECTION (NYC) II ALL ITEMS LISTED: HANDMADE IN ITALY RIBBON w/ ALLIGATOR TIPPING: sz. 40, 42, 44 (ALL COLORS) Orig. $395.00 / Now $85.00 *** Belts can be cut down by shoe repairer*** FINE PIN-WALE CORD NECKWEAR INSPIRED SPORT-SHIRTS w/ SOFT SPREAD-COLLAR: A: MERLOT FOULARD sz. 3-(LRG.) 2-(MED.) B: COCOA sz. (LRG.) 3pcs C: MINT PAISLEY sz. (LRG.) 3pcs. Orig. $350.00 / Now $65.00 HANDMADE PECCARY GLOVES...
ALAN FLUSSER CUSTOM COLLECTION (NYC) HOSIERY (MID & OTC) All Made in Italy. $25.00 ea. + $2.00 Shipping Fee 5 for $50.00 10 for $100.00 **** ONLY U.S. SHIPPING ADDRESSES AT THIS TIME ***** GRP. #1 WOOL LOVE SIGNS Uploaded with ImageShack.us GRP.#2 COTTON FISH MOTIF Uploaded with ImageShack.us GRP.#3 Asst. DOT & BORDER PATTERN Uploaded with ImageShack.us GRP.#4 COTTON MINI-CHECK...
THE ALAN FLUSSER CUSTOM SAMPLE SALE begins tomorrow. Please note the time change. It's from 12-noon to 6pm on MON. and the 11am-6pm during the week. . Pics of items in the collection will be posted during the week.