or Connect

Posts by Potsnu

Well considering their model on their site is pretty muscular and fits tight in the clothes, perhaps that is the intended aesthetic. Unfortunately this isn't Superfuture where everyone is like 125lbs and 5"7.
I only do that for stolen kidneys
That's exactly why I didn't get the L on the hoodie. You're better off getting Medium and having it stretch over time.If my hoodies are too long in the sleeve and body, then I wouldn't be able to achieve the layered look.
You can look at my fit pics if you want an idea on the Medium. I'm about 5'10 but I'm 155 lbs.I do squats on a regular basis and they fit me quite tight.I think a Medium wouldn't look baggy on you right now and gives you a bit of room to grow.
I'm pretty sure they will restock. The time and effort to fly out to this small part of Japan, manage the production, and make a limited capsule release makes little sense. If it was a capsule release, the price would be much higher given the limited production and the MOQ they have secured.The reason why John Elliott hasn't officially said anything yet is for people like you, who think they might be missing out if they don't cop now.Think back on the Charcoal Clash crew,...
Yea I see where your'e coming from. I kinda went blind on the Silk tees as it was hard to see the comparison on a computer screen to see if it was worth double the price.But after seeing JE wear it in a video and I saw the slub and texture, I thought the difference was noticeable enough to pull the trigger.I think the dual zip looks better than the Villian due to the drawstrings though.
Charly has a full time job, have you considered that the pay he gets from TOJ is probably minimal and he considers it as side cash flow?He probably doesn't feel right taking the money, when so many people are still left waiting for their jackets.Your cash flow theory is dumb, if Drew needed cash he would continue taking orders and taking people's money to keep this supposed "ponzi scheme" going.
It was note, however I have faith that Charly will resolve this!Awaiting shipment for 3 months now, I'm pretty sure it got forgotten in some sad corner in Korea.
I eat healthy Monday to Friday, but anything goes for me on the weekends. Generally pretty clean bulk, I just increase my calories in the same ratio.I went the same size on my APC PNS which was Size 30, however I probably could have gone Size 29 in APC PNS so I technically sized up 1 from APC.I compared the measurements of both and made sure the thigh measurement was at least the same. Based on the chart, the JE denim is tighter in the thigh and more narrow past the knee...
It's hard to say, even if it goes out of stock I'm sure it would be restocked in a reasonable time. I don't think JE would have gone to all the trouble to secure a new factory, new textile, for a single collection.I think with JE's increased exposure from Gap x GQ collection, he wants to make a bit more coin. Yet, he doesn't want to raise existing prices.So he's introducing a premium fabric for existing models, and making his markup that way.I would expect a 75% to 100%...