or Connect

Posts by dinted voice

Quote: Originally Posted by jcard Just got a TaT of the buy and sell and am very impressed with every bit of it! Will definalty be contacting you jason for a new suit asap. What do you guys think of the fit in the shoulders?? should I alter, will the fabric fall with a press? or back to the buy and sell? thanks alot inadvance Sell. Shoulders look too big. Altering is very expensive for shoulders.
Tonio, I hate you for having consistently good fits. That is all.
Quote: Originally Posted by TRINI This. If you don't order within minutes of the email, thou art screwed. +100 When the fall/winter trousers came out the email hit at 12 noon. When I got home at 5:00pm to order my size was sold out of all but 1! Nearly missed it. Ordered within minutes this time.
Placed an order for tropical wool in dark grey. Now time to wait!
Any eta on those epaulet madras you posted a few pages back?
Jcrew has some great trunks this year. These in 7 inch are just about pefect, if not slightly longer than what you were looking for. http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...1258/91258.jsp I have them now and I prefer the feel over my old Parke and Ronen, which only lasted me two seasons.
Mike, sent you a pm re: collar point lengths. Thanks.
Shoulders are noticably too wide. In fact, before I read your post it was the first thing I noticed. Not sure how much it would cost and like others have said if it is worth it. Keep in mind, most people will not notice. Is that the collar you have to wear with the suit as well? Perhaps a less drastic cutaway (though I do love a cutaway collar) would help hide the problem? BTW....can I get the details on that tie bar? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 I don't think we'll realistically be able to restock, since we'd have to get at least a dozen pairs. But who knows. Plus, the monk is a great year-round style. Oh well. Guess I should have pulled the trigger.
I would def. be interested in those double monks if you restock in 7.5d. Looks like they have sold well so far.