or Connect

Posts by dinted voice

Mike, hope you have a great Tuesday
In other shirt news, the floral has landed: See full size[/quote] Seriously....why is this shirt calling out to me?!?! For some reason I am drawn to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by jcard Just got a TaT of the buy and sell and am very impressed with every bit of it! Will definalty be contacting you jason for a new suit asap. What do you guys think of the fit in the shoulders?? should I alter, will the fabric fall with a press? or back to the buy and sell? thanks alot inadvance Sell. Shoulders look too big. Altering is very expensive for shoulders.
Tonio, I hate you for having consistently good fits. That is all.
Any eta on those epaulet madras you posted a few pages back?
Jcrew has some great trunks this year. These in 7 inch are just about pefect, if not slightly longer than what you were looking for. http://www.jcrew.com/mens_category/s...1258/91258.jsp I have them now and I prefer the feel over my old Parke and Ronen, which only lasted me two seasons.
Mike, sent you a pm re: collar point lengths. Thanks.
Shoulders are noticably too wide. In fact, before I read your post it was the first thing I noticed. Not sure how much it would cost and like others have said if it is worth it. Keep in mind, most people will not notice. Is that the collar you have to wear with the suit as well? Perhaps a less drastic cutaway (though I do love a cutaway collar) would help hide the problem? BTW....can I get the details on that tie bar? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren see above for explanation Exactly...this coming from a married man as well. Just wanted to thank Mike for his great customer service today. I called in with a question about some shirts and he was more than helpful and extemely nice. Looking forward to supporting Epaulet for as long as I can (in order words until my wife cuts me off!)
Mike, Just saw that the Gant Blue Popover is sold out in small! Any chance for a restock in those? I was thinking about that or a madras shirt. Thanks.