or Connect

Posts by dinted voice

Shoulders are noticably too wide. In fact, before I read your post it was the first thing I noticed. Not sure how much it would cost and like others have said if it is worth it. Keep in mind, most people will not notice. Is that the collar you have to wear with the suit as well? Perhaps a less drastic cutaway (though I do love a cutaway collar) would help hide the problem? BTW....can I get the details on that tie bar? Thanks.
Quote: Originally Posted by chorse123 I don't think we'll realistically be able to restock, since we'd have to get at least a dozen pairs. But who knows. Plus, the monk is a great year-round style. Oh well. Guess I should have pulled the trigger.
I would def. be interested in those double monks if you restock in 7.5d. Looks like they have sold well so far.
Quote: Originally Posted by StanleyVanBuren see above for explanation Exactly...this coming from a married man as well. Just wanted to thank Mike for his great customer service today. I called in with a question about some shirts and he was more than helpful and extemely nice. Looking forward to supporting Epaulet for as long as I can (in order words until my wife cuts me off!)
Mike, Just saw that the Gant Blue Popover is sold out in small! Any chance for a restock in those? I was thinking about that or a madras shirt. Thanks.
Everyone already knows this, but Mike and Adele run a top notch operation. They were a pleasure to deal with in my first purchase. Can't wait for the new madras and that navy millerain jacket sounds promising!
Mike. Sent you a pm about an Alden order.
Just the deets today SC: TaT Tweed PS: Kent Wang Tie: J Crew Shirt: Cottonwork
Quote: Originally Posted by Epaulet Hey guys! We're about 10 days out from our first Spring shirting delivery. In addition to our white & blue point collar oxfords, we've got five awesome Japanese patterned fabrics. Have a gander: Buffalo Madras Hunter/White Madras Cranberry Madras Red/Blue/Yellow Madras Shadow Dots Will these be button down collars? Or point?
NDW - thanks for the tie love...though it is a thrifted Burt Pulitzer not a Panta! 3 for 3 (posting pics away) Actually got a full shot today...looking at the full shot I think I will go with wider lapels on my next jacket (though I do enjoy slimmer lapels as well!) along with a little bit more length. Deets: Jacket - TaT Shirt - Cottonwork Trou - Incotex Tie - Howard Yount Shoes - Loake Chukkas PS - Kent Wang Closeup: