or Connect

Posts by dinted voice

Do you have any pictures? That would help.
Quote: Originally Posted by Holstein Bilter Hi. Attachment 10796 I used to wear MUCH baggier stuff, that felt like a tent. This is actually as tight as I was willing to go (also because I'm fat and any tighter tailoring would accentuate that...I will reserve slim fit tailoring till I drop some LBs) Just wanted to share the work in progress. Here's what I have on: Borelli button shirt w/Dunhill cuffs Bvlgari Tie Coach Belt CK...
I am looking for a solid color knit tie in a light brown color, or something similar that would be versatile with multiple shirts (pink, blue, white, lilac, etc.) Also, a pair of slim fitting light grey dress pants for summer. I am a 32 (33 depending on the designer) and 30 in inseam. Thanks! A military shirt in slim medium or small would be great as well! Looking for a lighter color. And yes, I am constantly checking the B and S forums.
Are these your first suit purchases? The reason I ask is I don't want you to make the same mistake I did. I went suit happy, bought 3-4 in a few month time span and regretted it. Now I realize what I want in a suit, but it took some fucking up to figure it out. Just a bit of advice. It is yours to disregard!
http://www.parkeandronen.com/product...code=156&sub=2 I like these shorts, with the 4 inch inseam. Any other designers make these for comparable prices? I am looking around $50, and only the ones on sale here work. I love several pairs, but they are too big. How hard would it be to "tailor" them? I would feel kinda weird trying those on for the lady who does my clothes!
Bump - Make an offer on any and everything.
Bump - make me an offer. After this, ebay here I come!
Bump - Make me an offer. No price listed anymore. Thanks.
What would you recommend for the 200 to 250 range? I like that 60s inspired style, but lack some of the necessary cash flow. Any ideas?
Bump - price dropped