or Connect

Posts by dinted voice

Quote: Originally Posted by Kent Wang Yes, that's definitely in the works for September. Kent, any chance you would be willing to do a preorder for these based on the great response to the summer polos? I would def. be interested. Maybe just require payment up front?
Dang that shadowdot shirt is awesome! Should have kopped that one when it came out.
Pulled the trigger on the floral shirt. Hope the medium works and the wife doesn't "shop-block" me!
Thanks for the responses. Looks like I may get the floral after all!
Quote: Originally Posted by jslade So I received my first Epaulet shirt in the mail today. I went with a small, and while I dig the fit, it's a bit small in the chest and shoulder area (39" chest). Not enough to be a constant nuisance, but enough to make me consider sizing up to a medium, especially once I take into account the fact that smaller guys with good fits like RKD are taking a S in the shirt as well. Definitely concerned about the additional bit...
Quote: Originally Posted by kgmessier Someone mentioned that a couple months ago, and the community here threw a spear in its neck pretty quickly. As you said, Epaulet's customer loyalty is already such that they don't need to do this. Plus, their clothing is priced pretty well already. - K And they give SF members free returns. Just be glad you are paying money for something that isn't crap. That should be incentive enough.
Quote: Originally Posted by rickyguo I was waiting for them to pop up online ;-; and bam, smalls gone while I was out. . Any plans for a restock on smalls? +1 Would be interested in a preorder if possible. I have to stop waiting on my kop!
Mike, hope you have a great Tuesday
In other shirt news, the floral has landed: See full size[/quote] Seriously....why is this shirt calling out to me?!?! For some reason I am drawn to it.
Quote: Originally Posted by jcard Just got a TaT of the buy and sell and am very impressed with every bit of it! Will definalty be contacting you jason for a new suit asap. What do you guys think of the fit in the shoulders?? should I alter, will the fabric fall with a press? or back to the buy and sell? thanks alot inadvance Sell. Shoulders look too big. Altering is very expensive for shoulders.