or Connect

Posts by Prof. B. Bear

How'd you find their shipping charges?
If you decide to pull the trigger be sure to use the AU site and Google for discount codes. Never pay full price for CT
That's really interesting you say that because my initial thought was to create a "watch starter kit" and market it for those that have recently got a mid luxury watch such as a Speedmaster. The kit would include;1 x reclaimed Italian leather band1 x solid colour nylon nato1 x metal mesh bracelet1 x spring bar tool and band adjusterHowever the costs were a little high and the kit would have to sell for something like $100.
Leather* nato = $15Nylon nato = $7.95Spring bar tool = $5.95Shipping = $3.99Total = $32.89*PU Leather, not genuine calf leather.What I would be proposing would be:1 x genuine calf leather nato1 x ballistic nylon nato1 x two in one spring bar and band adjustment toolTotal = $30 incl. free shipping from Australia.Would just be selling it as a kit, not individual straps.
Hey guys, I'm thinking of developing a little start-up in the watch band space. I've been having a few chats with people who are unaware of nato straps / don't know how they work and am thinking of putting together a little "nato strap starter kit", that would include the following; 1 x leather nato strap 1 x ballistic nylon tri-colour nato strap 1 x spring bar pin removal and band adjustment tool I'm envisioning it would cost something around $30 with free...
I have 5 CT shirts now. Not sure about the comparison to TM Lewin, but CT Slim Fit is quite large. I go for the Extra Slim Fits and get darts put in the back.For reference, my chest is 41 inches, waist 33 inches, arms 16.5 inches.EDIT - IGNORE THIS POST. Didn't realise you guys were talking about outerwear.
This jacket was $12..
Rob, when are SS doing a trunk show in Adelaide?
Would like to know the same. Was unable to post for 1 week. Post history doesn't show anything ban worthy?