or Connect

Posts by Strange

Truly beautiful commission, , I admit, I wasn't sure about the interplay of cashmere and the tweed patterns when you first started working together on this but seeing it done I can't imagine a better combination.
I have a 2008 GL and absolutely love it. I'm really looking forward to the current ('13) model; most likely we'll buy next year and let someone else take some of the depreciation. The '63 would be insane but I really can't justify the price over the 550. I'm hoping to find one with the Designo interior and I'll be a happy camper
I can't believe I've followed this thread for this long.
Quote: Originally Posted by Icarus You should have pretended to be important Japanese businessman, Foo Sumitomo. Start by coming into the store, and never speak to any of the associates directly. Have your wife pretend to translate for you, as you pretend to speak to her quietly in Japanese ("domo arigato misuta roboto, suupera marketa besiboru"). Make sure she explicitly mentions you are a very important Japanese businessman. If the sales...
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Madame Paulette shrunk two pairs of my Ambrosi/Woodhouse pants so I need new odd trousers. Woodhouse and its whipcord are no more. So, I have a new OneTrouser planned. Five pairs. Same cloth, same color. That is all. This is actually a great idea.
Quote: Originally Posted by oldog/oldtrix Dog/Trix I like pretty much everything you put up but this is especially nice.
Quote: Originally Posted by ManofKent There's only really half a dozen members of the forum posting under multiple names. Either that or you're all a figment of my deranged mind. This would explain quite a bit.
Quote: Originally Posted by Richdog Well I get my suits from an English tailor-made place that does very good (as expensive as you like, almost) quality, so I can tailor it as I see fit http://www.asuitthatfits.com/shop/in...d=13&Itemid=30 and order as many trousers as I fit.
[quote=skefferz;3716125] This looks simply decadent.
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger Shitty Monday...my colleagues are a miserable bunch. I hate working with caddy women. Sorry for the vent. Hope the attire makes up for it. This combo is almost TOO good, Ranger. Truly fabulous. I've never really cared for gray on gray (trousers and socks) but that's negligible. Great stuff, man.