or Connect

Posts by stylemeup

I bought a really nice shirt on eBAY, BNWT, but it arrived with a hole in the back. I contacted the seller who was very nice and offered me a refund or discount if I want to keep the shirt. The seller said that the hole was due to sensors that stores put onto the garment leaving holes when they are removed. The seller said sometimes they are bigger than others. I am not mad at the seller however I need to know how to handle this. Should I get a refund? ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tarmac Sounds like he did as you describe. In the end, you can't force a man to walk to the post office and ship shoes to you if he doesn't want to. I'm pretty sure he can force the man to do exactly that, or otherwise sue, since the man does not have a choice to 'not want to' seeing as he is legally obligated to fulfill the contract he entered by posting said item on eBAY. Of course that may involve courts and...
Quote: Originally Posted by Cordwinder With that cagey wording, J. Crew refers to an open secret in the textile industry How exactly is that wording "cagey"?! Obviously J. Crew is doing everything they are legally-able to in order to let consumers know that they are being ripped-off, big-time, by Loro Piana items. That is a great service to humanity, not "cagey." What is cagey is how, as the article reveals, aside from J.Crew, they try...
PM sent on #14.
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho Is that Roid internal or external? It's external. The doctor gave me a powder to soften my stools and also Proctosedyl cream to use on it. I've been using those for about 10 days now and the roid seems to have a shrunk a bit however it is still huge. I saw the doc again after 6 days and he told me it has shrunk a bit and sometimes it takes longer than a week for the cream to work. He also said if...
Quote: Originally Posted by literasyme ? Why not wash it yourself? Because I live in an apartment building and therefore I have to use public washing machines, which always have bleach leftovers and other nasty things that like festering on the soap & bleach desposit compartments, which are hit by water that flows into where my clothing is as the wash cycle operates. I don't wanna get the leftover garbage from 10 000 maniacs on my...
I ended up getting a hemorrhoid for the first time in my life and I am not happy about it. It's just about the most unstylish thing that I could ever imagine to happen to me. The doctor told me I have to avoid them by not pushing too hard when I poo, and also making sure that my stool is never too hard. I googled around and it said to eat lots of fiber to keep my stool soft but I heard it's not good to eat too much fiber either? I don't wanna get diarhhea from too...
Quote: Originally Posted by a tailor did you know each time you step up to the urnal there is a bit of splash back that lands where? you guess that right. on your fine trousers. One great reason to never use a urinal. Another is that you would probably get your own urine on your trousers anyways, at least the last drop or two of it that will still be there unless you wipe it off (which you can't do at a urinal).
I also could use a Good Toronto cleaner. Two drycleaners on Roncesvalles have put staples in my clothing... I really hate that crap! I also need a cleaner that can wash and hang-dry a shirt that cannot be drycleaned and must be hang-dried instead of put in a drying machine.
Thanks for the recommendations and critiques of my plan. Regarding the recommendation to get a messenger bag for Uni books, the thing is I don't know if a messenger bag would be big enough for lots of books and binders. Messenger bags are pretty small, aren't they? I've never owned a messenger bag before but when I look at pictures of them online they all look pretty small to me.