or Connect

Posts by stylemeup

Quote: Originally Posted by globetrotter that's how they make their money. I think they would make just as much if not more money by giving the customer the choice. I resent the waitresses who annoy me by asking and therefore it makes me have no desire to tip them anything. On the other hand, I have great respect for the waitresses who do not ask. I know that no one solution would work for everyone and I'm sure some people do cave to...
I am starting to get very annoyed with how at the majority if restaurants I go to, after I give the waitress the money for my bill she always asks me, "Do you need change?" I should not be asked that; it is a very insulting question! It is even more insulting by how they always say 'need' rather than 'want'. I should not feel like I have to provide an awkward response to a question that frames me like vagrant simply for wanting the change that I am perfectly...
Because it is the wrong size (presuming that info is correct), the only right thing for you to do is tell the seller that you have received the item, and offer to send it back to him, and give him back the amount of the refund you got for the item, if he either first pays you for your shipping cost to send it back, or, alternatively you can just give him back a refund minus the amount it costs you to ship it back to him, and ship it back. If he refuses those...
Quote: Originally Posted by AnGeLiCbOrIs Get this cordovan one from BB while its still on sale. That looks cool but I am worried about my precious cards falling out of cases that don't have any enclosure function. It seems that a lot of them don't. What is the logic behind them not having that?
No, I haven't tried polishing it. What kind of polish would go on it? I'm not really too sure what 'silver-plated' means, technically.
Do you guys know of any links to reputable online retailers that can sell me something that has the same shape, size and functionality as the card case linked to in the OP, but that is made of good material (ie: not brass), and so therefore won't start looking like crap in a few years?
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 You can file a claim for SNAD outside of eBay, but Paypal won't arbitrate it. Paypal will keep record, but they won't decide & take money for SNAD, only if you didn't receive your item. I don't understand the meaning of these statements. What would the point of 'filing a claim' be if Paypal isn't going to arbitrate it? In the situation described in the quoted text, what good does filing a claim...
Quote: Originally Posted by rebel222 I did it by accident. I think it's pretty deceptive that you can't default to your CC. I think this gives you a good case to get your bank transfer money back. AFAIK usually the only time you get a chance to recover bank transfer money is if you did not authorize the transfer in the first place (ie: if someone else commits fraud on your account and performs the transfer instead of you). But since...
Quote: Originally Posted by modern_leifeng I think we all know what Ralph is thinking, something like "isn't America great, I can slap a PL label on something, come up with a crazy ass price for it, and people will still buy it solely because its RLPL." I bought RLPL because this forum taught me that its products were high quality. Now I'm starting to wonder if that is only true for certain types of RLPL of...
Quote: Originally Posted by furo seeing that your price point is $995, that must be one of the hand-knits? Pretty sure the hand knits are made in China. Yes, the RLPL sweater that is causing me these issues is a hand-knit, Made in China one.