or Connect

Posts by deaddog

Minimalist golf shoes. Brand new in box Tried on inside for two minutes but too small for me. I found the fit to be TTS, not large as many say. $75 NOW $50 including conus shipping Link to fj below, photo is actual pair https://www.footjoy.com/Catalog/Category/369
Prices include CONUS shipping, payment via paypal. Discounts for multiple items from this or my other suit/sportcoat thread. Additional measurements and pictures available. 1. NWT Kiton, EU 52, 100% wool, Dark grey, pleated, mid-heavy weight, split waistband -- $200 NOW $100 Waist: 18" Rise: 11.5" Length (unheeded): 37" 2. Mint Loro Piana, EU 52, 100% cotton (mid-heavy weight), dark blue, 5 pocket style, appear unworn - $100 NOW $65 Waist: 17.5" Rise:...
Prices include CONUS shipping, payment via paypal. Discounts for multiple items from this or my other pants threads. Additional measurements and pictures available. 1. NWT Zegna Suit, 54R, 15 milmil 15, Roma Fit, Dark Brown pinstripes. 2 button, dual vent jacket, pleated pants, sleeve buttons and thread in bag $600 NOW $375 Jacket: Chest – 23” Shoulder – 19” Sleeve – 26” Length (BOC) 31” Pants: Waist – 18” Rise: 11.75” Length (unhemmed) – 36.25 2. NWT...
SORRY - THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE A REPLY TO THE POST ABOUT FRONTERA IN CHICAGO'S O'HARE AIRPORT. It is a fantastic addition to ORD. Sometimes, if its too late to cook, I'll eat dinner there AFTER getting off the plane and before going home because it beats anyplace near my house. That is saying a lot for airport food
Anybody ever see a Glaser like this - it appears to be a soft duffel? I'm trying to figure out vintage, dimensions, features but I can't find anything on the web that looks like it - this is the only photo I have and I haven't seen the bag in real life. Please let me know thanks 
DROP - $40 OR BEST OFFER These are the "Lightweight Advantage." New with tags. Additional info is in link below. Measurements : Waist - shade under 18 Front Rise - 11.5 Inseam - shade over 30 leg opening - 8.5 $50, via Paypal, including CONUS UPS shipping http://www.brooksbrothers.com/Clark-Fit-Plain-Front-Lightweight-Advantage-Chinos%C2%AE/MR00003_____BLCK_31___30__,default,pd.html
I'm looking for a pair of KMW 1980 in black, size 36 or 34 . I believe that the only black ones came later, when production was in Japan. New old stock best, less wear the better. PM me if you have a pair and let me know condition, inseam, and asking price - and pix if you have them thanks
I picked up a TB dress shirt from myhabit marked 17/43S - not the typical TB sizing. It appears to be a Short as the sleeves are approximately a 32/33. The shirt fits me perfectly which is unusual given my big neck and relatively smaller frame. Unfortunately I cannot find these shirts anywhere. Please let me know if you have a line on them in solid white or blue. Thanks
Sorry if this has been answered - but do the Krause boots fit the same as the original 1000 mile? How about the other boots in the line - Rockford, Addison, etc - do they fit the same as the original 1000 mile? thanks
Can anybody comment on the fit and quality vs Wolverine 1000 mile, especially in the toe box/forefoot? Are these akin to a Wolverine 9 or 8.5? Thanks