or Connect

Posts by DBoon

Any Flash media doesn't load and freezes my browser. I am prompted that Shockwave Flash plugin is unresponsive, and then I'm forced to stop the operation or the entire browser freezes. It happens in Chrome, Firefox and IE I've uninstalled and reinstalled Flash. I've tried rebooting and power cycling the computer, modem and router. I contacted Time Warner and there is no outage in the area, and the rep claimed that my modem shows "99% strength" ... Any idea what the...
It's a money thing. Aero and Eastman seem to run $1000 to $1500. I appreciate that it's "worth it" in the sense that the quality is incredibly high, but I don't want to pay a premium for the effort it took them to make the stuff WW2-correct.
Quote: Originally Posted by DBoon Can anyone recommend somewhere other than History Preservation or Aero to get a high quality B3? Anyone? (wont bump this again)
Quote: Originally Posted by sayocean You guys do realize that Levi's painted arcs on to 501s during WWII to save materials for the war effort right? This isn't something new. And i'm sure over time, the paint will chip away, just like the LVC 44s. Yup. http://caliroots.com/c-store/product.asp?id=17085
CLEVELAND - In a scathing open letter to Cavs' fans, team owner Dan Gilbert slammed LeBron James. *Read the full letter in it's entirety below* "Dear Cleveland, All Of Northeast Ohio and Cleveland Cavaliers Supporters Wherever You May Be Tonight; As you now know, our former hero, who grew up in the very region that he deserted this evening, is no longer a Cleveland Cavalier. This was announced with a several day, narcissistic, self-promotional build-up culminating with...
I think you need to review the definition of Pun. Unless you are a bumbling idiot you won't get grease on your pants too often. If you work exclusively in the kitchen you probably wear an apron anyways. Obligatory:
Can anyone recommend somewhere other than History Preservation or Aero to get a high quality B3?
Joyce has long been known as an awful ump
this is not modernist in the slightest. Assuming you mean Le Corbusier, Mies, Johnson et al
Quote: Originally Posted by darkdream ... but then again they are years ahead of other children their age in logic, academics, maturity, ect.) I can't stand precocious children, but the adults who enable them are the worst