or Connect

Posts by DBoon

I have no pictures of it on this computer, but dad and I restored his father's 1958 Porsche 356 It is nearly identical to this:
I grew up in a Mexican household where the traditions of Catholicism were very important. But I distinctly remember, even as a small child, never truly believing that God exists. I say that flatly. Definitely do not mean to imply that I am a proud agnostic. I'm generally pro-religion, even, as I feel it often gives many people some sort of moral compass who otherwise would have had none. Anyways, who here believes in God?
This forum is the right mix of narcissistic 20-something know-it-alls and narcissistic middle-aged know-it-alls.
Incredibly amusing. Will probably be taken down in a matter of days or weeks. Lawsuits inevitably pending. http://deadspin.com/5652280/the-full...yline=true&s=i Preview Quote: It was on the cab ride back that I discovered he was rude, Canadian, and spoke mostly in French. Needless to say, the warning flags were waving furiously, yet, in the interest of my research and out of a perverse curiosity, I decided to continue towards his apartments [sic].
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the...
i like george
a few matchups I'd like second opinions on. Non-ppr fairly standard league Chad Henne @ MIN vs. Joe Flacco @ CIN Pick 3: Brandon Jackson vs. BUF Beanie Wells @ATL Jacoby Jones @ WAS Michael Crabtree vs. NO
how some people manage to breathe is a mystery to me
I think you are only in trouble for libel if what you are saying is false