or Connect

Posts by DBoon

the answer re: random bitches is long-term girlfriend who doesn't live with me. I realized a good analogy for what I meant is...living in a Windows desktop covered with icons
< >
I am the greatest session guitarist of my generation
ann arbor = she went to the University of Michigan
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas This. Except I'm 39, turning 40 later this year. (OH NOES!@) Anyway, for the most part I'm mature in public but sometimes I refuse to behave normally. Here's an instance: My son is preparing to sing in a talent show. He has very little talent to speak of, regarding singing, but that's not stopping him from practicing and taking it like SRS BZNESS. He's singing "Fireflies" that was so popular last year. I...
I've been living alone for years. It is deeply ingrained in my behavior to just leave things lying around. I'm not a hoarder and don't leave food around and attract pests or anything, I just leave things in a horrible mess. Inanimate objects all over the floor to the point that I am hopping over boxes, suitcases, shoes, etc. to get from room to room. I usually do nothing until I expect company and perform a massive cleanup that can take up to an hour. The irony is that...
tell him you know the infield fly rule
lol
this has been out on youtube for a while. if you don't think this is "funny" then you weren't meant for Louis CKs comedy...he is at the top of his game in this special. Sorry, you didnt get it
1. Confront the ex-boyfriend in the apartment 2. He will go after you with an axe 3. Mysterious figure shoots boyfriend through the window 4. Boyfriend becomes a vegetable 5. ....? 6. Profit