or Connect

Posts by DBoon

IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
Opening scene rips off Bill Hicks
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 As I said, a paucity of research, not a complete absence, the great majority of which is over a century old. LOL Why dont you try bloodletting while you're at it
Quote: Originally Posted by mm84321 Overall, everything has gone pretty smoothly. When I started the fast I weighed 184 pounds, standing 5' 9", with a considerable amount of muscle and some extra weight in the lower abdomen and upper thighs. On the 20th day, I weighed 161 pounds, with most of that fat lost, and also a degree of muscle and strength decrease. Since then, I have been eating very small meals, as I am aware of how my metabolism has slowed,...
OP is on a sensory deprivation fast. Every day our bodies are overexposed to visual and audio stimuli. Did you know that humans were designed to live lives confined to a 10 square mile area [1]? Man's aberrant expansion beyond the birth-zone led to abominations of the human species such as War, the Industrial Revolution and High Fructose Corn Syrup [2]. Unfortunately we can no longly easily revert to the natural state because of the urbanist lifestyle [3]. We have...
she is in residency in another city
the answer re: random bitches is long-term girlfriend who doesn't live with me. I realized a good analogy for what I meant is...living in a Windows desktop covered with icons
I am the greatest session guitarist of my generation
ann arbor = she went to the University of Michigan
Quote: Originally Posted by Thomas This. Except I'm 39, turning 40 later this year. (OH NOES!@) Anyway, for the most part I'm mature in public but sometimes I refuse to behave normally. Here's an instance: My son is preparing to sing in a talent show. He has very little talent to speak of, regarding singing, but that's not stopping him from practicing and taking it like SRS BZNESS. He's singing "Fireflies" that was so popular last year. I...