or Connect

Posts by DBoon

Quote: Originally Posted by scientific no reason Jeter can't ... quietly ship him 50k. that's pocket change. Other than the fact that he's an entitled whiner But seriously NYR, calling him a schmuck for not demanding payment is why people stereotype northeasterners, NYers in particular, for being such fucking assholes
Vision Quest Really young Matt Modine, Linda Fiorentino...Michael Schoeffling (Jake Ryan in 16 Candles)...the debut of Madonna Though I doubt few if any of you actually saw this. It holds up really well, too. Funny...that may disqualify it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Big A I've become convinced that nearly everyone who lives north of Santa Cruz is retarded. It gets worse as you go north, reaching it's apex in Seattle. My aunt, uncle, and two cousins live in SF (or used to - my aunt and uncle now live in Portola Valley, and my cousins are in Palo Alto). I used to spend summers there, because S. Fla. sucks in the summer. It was incredibly fun, but they lived in Jordan Heights which...
Quote: Originally Posted by NewYorkRanger I sat next to her, Jay Z, and Beyonce at a Coldplay concert years ago (she was way preggo with Apple). Was a great show and we got great last minute tix on ticketmaster the day before the show.
Quote: Originally Posted by sonlegoman ..."I don't remember how much I paid because it was in Euros off a European website and the exchange rate always fluctuates.". Quote: Originally Posted by sonlegoman Hahaha, Okay. So I told a girl who was very interested in where I got my shirts. Dumbest mistake ever. I told her that a man shows up at a hotel, reserves a room. Then I meet him there and look at fabric samples. And...
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackhood Thats the trouble, the man is probably one of only 500 people in Europe who had bespoke tails for his first day at school. Everyone knows this, so pretending its not true is more patronising than him just doing the natural thing for the leader of a Country. The country no less that set sartorial standards for the entire world for generations. God damn the more I think about it, the angrier I get. He is the leader...
Quote: Originally Posted by venessian And your point is? Subsitute [architect] with [cardiologist]; [attorney]; [USPS employee]; [professional athlete]; [university professor]; [artist]; [men's store clerk]; [rock star]; [super model]; [critic]; [maitre d']; [blogger]; [politician]; [groundhog in Pennsylvania in February]; [internet expert]; [etc., etc.]; and what would be the difference? Obviously everyone has a strong opinion on their...
There's nothing quite like* an architect on architecture. *as pompous as P.S. My grandfather worked with FLW and by all accounts Frank was an unbelievable horse's ass.
Quote: Originally Posted by eml4sker 1. The kid isn't that smart. His explanations go no deeper than the Wikipedia articles on the subjects he's talking about. College-level astronomy 101 classes are considerably more advanced. Unfortunately this is the case
louisville: definition of a mm choke