or Connect

Posts by DBoon

worst beginning of a year ever.
Quote: Originally Posted by PolePosition His oldest daughter IS in her 30's (Christine)...so that suggests he must have had a previous marriage or something like that. I meant that before the 2nd the last episode, it was evident that something wasn't quite right.
did anyone else notice earlier on that trinity's wife was 40something, kids were teens, yet he was in his sixties? last few episodes have actual morbid-action which is what makes this show really entertaining imo... i don't see dexter being able to just be gone for hours and hours on end and come home to a happy rita/family. either the attempted kiss by nextdoor neighbor turns into something, or rita finds out about his shit, or something, he hasn't faced any...
Quote: Originally Posted by odoreater I would add that there is probably some licensing authority that grants this person a license to do what they do. dingdingding PE exam, Bar exam, USMLE, ARE, ...
^^ and exactly wtf is the "image being pushed" by gothninja
Quote: Originally Posted by LabelKing Kind of cheesy looking. whatd you expect
Quote: Originally Posted by stevenvg looks good. what brand is it? Quote: Originally Posted by SuperBobo dboon, hell yes! ya i caved...it's vintage Dale of Norway btw
Quote: Originally Posted by jet I wonder what will be after workwear next year? Red wings in gq = gig is up after workwear will be "prep"
[marx] to the bigtimers: have you ever reached the point where your wardrobe is...."done"? assuming that you have exercised your great taste & made informed decisions such that every item is "timeless", will "last forever", etc... or do you just get bored of what you previously bought? do you own like 20 similar items of every kind (sweaters, jeans, boots, lace ups)? doesn't the time and knowledge required to reach this point where you are past consumer fashion render...