or Connect

Posts by Seanallen

Alright then, I'm just going to head to the hospital right now.
I don't know anything on how a typical cold or flu feels like but if you guys could possibly help me out to figure whats wrong it would help a ton. so had a basic stuffy nose and my cough went away so I felt great, but about 4 hours ago something hit me really hard, I can hardly move, controlling my body is difficult, my face and arms are really hot, also I feel like vomiting when I drink something. The only thing I've had really to eat and drink in the past 5 hours,...
I own 3 pairs, all the same size. One pair fits skinny, the other I have to wear a belt with, the third is perfect but the zipper keeps falling. Also they do feel pretty thin.
Explosions in the Sky. Its a instrumental band, but the songs seem very emotional, I suggest you check out The only moment we were alone or Welcome Ghosts. Also look up "Destroyer", two good albums by this band is Destroyers Rubies and Trouble in Dreams
In Green Bay, Its come to a point where its like parents looking at their dumbass confused son. Quote: Originally Posted by Jbreen1 Yea Packers fans are pretty intense. I went to Green Bay twice to watch games and it is the most die hard football town I've been to. Every other store there is a Packers merch store and I went to church before one of the games and the Priest was wearing green and talked about the Packers the whole time. But they are the...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim 10 Bricks is actually my least favorite thing I've heard from OBFCL2 so far. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only...
Can I kick it? Yes you can!
I had a couple pairs of the 1969, got some good fades on a few black pairs. I have this great dark denim pair now with fades just coming in, but the damn zipper keeps coming down, its like a game just trying to wear them anymore.
Out of my 3 closest friends; one wears mall brands like Abercrombie, but he always wears button shirts, I can tell he cares that he looks good but he is not huge on it. We live in a small town that only has mall brands, I bet if we had better stores he would be shopping at them. The other I'm in a band with, he looks like a typical band member. Basic shirt, basic hoodie, relaxed fit jeans, and a pair of purcells. He does not care about style but he his simple style...
First language was Spanish. Then English came along when I started elementary school, at the moment I'm working at French.