or Connect

Posts by Seanallen

Quote: Originally Posted by HgaleK Also, if you take any good 12 hour stimulant like Adderall XR or Vyvanse for 20 days without any prior use, while working out and eating clean (if you do feel like eating), you will get cut. I've seen somebody lose quite a bit of weight like that, its sad but I admire the thought behind it.
Quote: Originally Posted by Minkous Exactly my thoughts! Check out the box set A LIFE LESS LIVED, its phenominal. Esp the band SOUTHERN DEATH CULT one of my favorite bands I just decided to check out Southern Death Cult. I dig it a lot, thanks for putting that suggestion up. I use to be interested in the whole goth thing a long time ago, and spent my time listening to weird norwegian goth metal bands that were really symphonic. Luckily that...
I have more dumb customer encounters working at St.Vincents (like goodwill). I had a woman bring in to the donation dock a large box of fresh twigs. Some other woman came in tripping off mushrooms. Also just large amounts of useless shit that comes though. Plus the fact its located in the worse part of town doesn't help, its lulzy but I had to sort through that twig box for elvis memorabilia that was also in the box
I've been having so much fun with my new Korg Kaosillator.
I just finished The Longest Day on blueray, it has less noise and is sharper. At some points you can really pick out what has been edited and what not.
I smoke about 5 days out of the week, its great socially, it also does wonders for music and art. I also find that when I come down, for the rest of the day I'm usually very social and happy.
Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay Good battle going on between Green Bay and Minnesota. Very! Lots of pressure on Rodgers in the 4th quarter.
A must have for good chill hip-hop.
Playing Operation Flashpoint 2 on the PS3, not that great, it has alot of potential.
Joy division and New Order. I just started listening to them.