or Connect

Posts by Seanallen

I'm all for the Legalization of Marijuana. Almost every time I have drank, I can't control myself, I bitch and complain and I can hardly walk. But when I'm high, I find myself Giggly, a better artist, and really hungry, I can stop whenever I want and I can function great, I can go to work and no one can know I'm high other that the fact I keep making alot of jokes and find water to taste 10 times better. If they do Legalize it, I think the age should be like 18. ...
Yeah I have just a little bit wide feet, not even that big and the my chucks arnt that bad after I worn them in about 3 weeks. They get really uncomfortable walking distances over a mile though. They are just a pain in the ass to put on, I've been using my shoehorn just to put it on becuase I really hate the hightops.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.
What exactly is a good definition of Art Deco? I was introduced into it a few months ago in a graphic design class, and it was not until now that I really like this style of art and would like to get into it. Any Artist or book suggestions too?
I was at a very large bonfire, a pile of branches and such about 12 feet long, 7 feet wide, and 6 feet tall out in a rural area with a few friends in his backyard, and I was drinking Whiskey and coke, and I had the strongest urge to jump in this massive fire.
Yeah so what if people look attractive, but too bad because whiskey dick is right there with you.
Quote: Originally Posted by mrgoodeals SSSS on an airline ticket does not stand for Special special special special. The mark of the beast as one website called it. Random security check =/
Christian Audiger (sp?) has a club opening in Las Vegas pretty soon. It's called "When I move you move", At least the Guido's and Kissy-faced , fake tan, Bro's will have a place to Migrate and stay at.
Just got my first pair of the Desert Boots in black, they did not have brown, I got them for 32.00 dollars at a clarks store in the outlet mall in Las Vegas.
Mostly Crystal Castles and Death from Above 1979. But for some reason I've been liking this song. Mayday Parade- Jamie all over.