or Connect

Posts by Seanallen

Just realized that everything Keanu Reeves says during the office scene in the beginning of "The Matrix" is so goddamn realistic. Pay attention to his dialog and place yourself in his shoes. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again...
I'm a huge fan of both Daft Punk and TRON for a long time, so when I finally saw it, I ended up not remembering shit. Thanks four loko.
Quote: Originally Posted by Rambo Anybody who can mix ODB and Radiohead is good in my book. you should check out thehoodinternet. Favorite part of the album has to be on Make me Wanna starting around 1:18
This dude bought me a beer in Pittsburgh, its Chris Holmes from w.a.s.p. I also met this cat quite a few times.
The trailer was looking good and I was pretty surprised to see Ford in there, but as it went it was just total shock & awe. To be honest, I'll probably only rent it for the purpose of seeing it high.
So what if all the air in the entire world, just turned into wood.
Jcrew bro. Always jcrew.
I used to work TjMaxx (highschool job lol). We usually get ten percent discounts but twenty on certain days. A few employees would stock up on Ed Hardy shirts when the arrived at the store and then sell them on E-bay and apparently they made some money from doing this.
I feel like I'm this guy completely.
It sounds like Sigur Ros. IMPORTANT NOTICE: No media files are hosted on these forums. By clicking the link below you agree to view content from an external website. We can not be held responsible for the suitability or legality of this material. If the video does not play, wait a minute or try again later.       I AGREETIP: to embed Youtube clips, put only the encoded part of the Youtube URL, e.g. eBGIQ7ZuuiU between the tags.