or Connect

Posts by Seanallen

2 Kids negotiating a weed sale through the comments of a FB Status. One of the girls listed her job as Bartender at The Oval Office( the "classy" strip club of Green Bay.) Shes still in highschool. Aspirations maaan.
I want to make this clear, Grand Chute is not a prizewinner town what so ever. I was at first very disappointed to hear this happening in Wisconsin, but then it came to no surprise that some ignorant bastard in some small town full of other ignorant people, used a 2 litre bottle filled with shotgun powder as a "bomb". "Damn Obama and his $50 abortions!" Edit: Just found out the suspect is a 50 year old man from Brillion, a town with less people than my high school....
I'm selling a pair of Bose Quietcomfort 3 headphones. They come with, case, charger, battery, wire for jack, and ID case for the headphone case. I was originally selling for 200, but I will be dropping the price to 150 until Jan. 1st. Offer up, I'm very open to any offer; if you'd like pictures of the product, Private message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Condition: Pretty much new, never really used.; other than the occasional plane flights.
QuietComfort® 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones * High-performing noise reduction headphones for travel, work and home Enjoy your music and movies even more, with clear and lifelike sound Comfortable and lightweight on-ear fit Rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger included Fold-flat earcups for easy storage in slim carrying case For those who prefer a compact on-ear design and a rechargeable battery, QuietComfort 3 headphones offer a proven combination...
Met Steve Aoki a few weeks ago, then ran into Skrillex but only shook hands and had a brief conversation. The same day I met Steve Aoki; I ended up running into Jeremy Scott; and he complimented my chest hair haha. Sadly, I didn't realize it was him until days later.
Why Panama? (I'm from there, so I'm interested now haha)
All cash offers will be considered. Im very open on negotiating the price!
High-performing noise reduction headphones for travel, work and home Enjoy your music and movies even more, with clear and lifelike sound Comfortable and lightweight on-ear fit Rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger included Fold-flat earcups for easy storage in slim carrying case The headphones are in great condition, they have always been in the case when not in use; and I only really bring them out for plane trips. They are very clear, and do a great job of...
I ended up getting it with the dvds, I should have probably looked into it more haha. Fill me in on those things though, Im interested.
This one is class. OP: Yeah; then to christinas. Jared tried to break into her dads truck. Jared:nah was robbin n i had to fixmy shit thought she was cool guess not tryna call the po on me i think she did o snitch ass bitch fuck you vito tricked my female nicca