or Connect

Posts by Seanallen

2 Kids negotiating a weed sale through the comments of a FB Status. One of the girls listed her job as Bartender at The Oval Office( the "classy" strip club of Green Bay.) Shes still in highschool. Aspirations maaan.
I'm selling a pair of Bose Quietcomfort 3 headphones. They come with, case, charger, battery, wire for jack, and ID case for the headphone case. I was originally selling for 200, but I will be dropping the price to 150 until Jan. 1st. Offer up, I'm very open to any offer; if you'd like pictures of the product, Private message me and I'll get back to you as soon as possible. Condition: Pretty much new, never really used.; other than the occasional plane flights.
QuietComfort® 3 Acoustic Noise Cancelling® headphones * High-performing noise reduction headphones for travel, work and home Enjoy your music and movies even more, with clear and lifelike sound Comfortable and lightweight on-ear fit Rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger included Fold-flat earcups for easy storage in slim carrying case For those who prefer a compact on-ear design and a rechargeable battery, QuietComfort 3 headphones offer a proven combination...
Met Steve Aoki a few weeks ago, then ran into Skrillex but only shook hands and had a brief conversation. The same day I met Steve Aoki; I ended up running into Jeremy Scott; and he complimented my chest hair haha. Sadly, I didn't realize it was him until days later.
All cash offers will be considered. Im very open on negotiating the price!
High-performing noise reduction headphones for travel, work and home Enjoy your music and movies even more, with clear and lifelike sound Comfortable and lightweight on-ear fit Rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger included Fold-flat earcups for easy storage in slim carrying case The headphones are in great condition, they have always been in the case when not in use; and I only really bring them out for plane trips. They are very clear, and do a great job of...
I ended up getting it with the dvds, I should have probably looked into it more haha. Fill me in on those things though, Im interested.
This one is class. OP: Yeah; then to christinas. Jared tried to break into her dads truck. Jared:nah was robbin n i had to fixmy shit thought she was cool guess not tryna call the po on me i think she did o snitch ass bitch fuck you vito tricked my female nicca
Oh man, I know that feeling. Earlier this week I did that, plus insanity aslyum, then went out and danced for a few hours. I couldn't walk for days! I highly suggest the P90X recovery drink, and some icyhot.
I haven't done insanity, but Ive been doing P90X in the morning and then Asylum twice a week in the evening. Its really not that bad; and take it from me, I'm overweight and can't even run a halfmile without wheezing and hacking. Its a kick in the ass but its not like I'm throwing up and dropping to my knees.