or Connect

Posts by mas_cerveza

I got a handwritten thank you note from LEC and I'm so surprised at how specific and personal it was. People have said this but I want to reiterate, this is what you call customer service!
Anyone a size 6? Nordstrom has a pair of sand for $46.90 + $5.00 shipping = $54.90. Not bad at all, though I'm guessing 6 is not a common size.
Four Loko is disgusting but it gets you wasted pretty quickly. I've tried pretty much every flavor and if you really want to try I'd go with orange or lemonade. The other flavors put me on the verge of puking. If I were 21+ and able to buy my own alcohol I'd definitely NOT go with four loko. Bailey's all day.
Coffee and eating out with good company.
I don't know, but it sure is awkward when that commercial comes on when my parents are in the room.
Money means everything in New York City.
Quote: Originally Posted by raybert Definitely worth it even if you are intending to use the shoulder strap. When I purchased my 256 I got the handgrip installed. I can imagine it would be quite awkward and harder on the fingers without them if carrying a full bag/load. (e.g. books, laptop etc). Thanks, I'll probably be sending it off to Seattle in the next couple of days. I'll try to take pictures when they send it back to help others with...
I was thinking of sending my 256 in to get the handgrip installed. Do you guys think it's worth it?
Quote: Originally Posted by Sebastian_Flyte try ebay if it doesn't sell here-- jack spade stuff sells well there Yeah, I was selling a similar Jack Spade bag and after several price drops and people flaking, I ended up getting over $100 for mine on eBay.
My Bialetti Moka stovetop espresso maker. Not only does it make amazing espresso, it also gets better with age.