or Connect

Posts by elite123

Priced for quick sale. This is an excellent condition RL signature label tan silk and cashmere blazer. If you're familiar with the label you know this is on par with Purple Label and was only made for a couple seasons. Very rare and in the popular Jerome III model. 51/49 Silk and Cashmere blend. Great feel and beautiful visual detail in the fabric. Only issue is a small pull on the left sleeve which should be an easy job for a tailor but is fine on its own. Size is 42R as...
Priced for quick sale. This is an excellent condition RL signature label navy blazer. If you're familiar with the label you know this is on par with Purple Label and was only made for a couple seasons. Very rare and in the popular Jerome III model. 50/50 Cashmere and Wool blend. Great feel and perfect for all season use. Size is 42L but fit is 42R Price include shipping via USPS Priority within the US. International customers pm me for additional shipping charges. PM for...
Thanks GBR, but now going back to the OPs original q, why are frequently more companies (I've seen it with RLPL too) selling the midnight jacket as a separate?
Bumping this question for hopefully more responses as I'm wondering the same. Could black tuxedo pants work with such a jacket if the dinner jacket facing is also black?
Good shape, classic look. Similar in looks to the Peering. Cared for with Saphir products. Length: 11.5" Width: 4" Open to offers. Great basic shoe.
Looking to buy a pair of RLPL Carter shoes sz 8.5/9. Please let me know if you have a pair for sale. Thanks
NWT RLPL 44R Navy Linen SC 2 Button Made in Italy by Caruso Patch 100% flax Dual vent Basting on sleeves and shoulder Includes horn buttons in RLPL pouch Measurements: Shoulder: 19.5 Length: 30.5 (BOC) Chest: 23 Waist: 21.75 Sleeve: 26 +1" extra
Selling a great Martin Greenfield tuxedo that is slightly too long for me. Bought it from another member who had it made from Greenfield in 2008. The quality is amazing, especially the pants. Hand-tailored in the United States, this tuxedo is as staple as it gets: Peak lapel, 1 button, no vents, jetted pockets, satin facing. The construction is really worth noting. The pants have a split band waist, brace buttons, satin around the waist band and down the pant leg,...
Regular fit
12/11 - Added photos and measurements, as requested.