or Connect

Posts by medtech_expat

Congrats and wear in good health, those shots are terrific.
Immaculate Belstaff Roadmasters purchased from the Belstaff flagship boutique in London 2012. Black waxed cotton, double closure with zip and buttons, suede inner collar and cuffs, four bellows pockets with snap closure. Unlike the rebooted and more expensive versions made in Romania today, this is among the last made in Italy. Tagged size medium, with approximate measurements as follows: chest: 41 in shoulder seam to shoulder seam: 18.5 in base of collar to hem: 29...
1) Vass U Cap in cognac calf, size 41 on the F last, inlaid toe taps, lasted trees and shoe bags. Outsole length 11 5/8in, outsole width 4 1/8in. $425 shipped CONUS. 2) Immaculate Belstaff Roadmasters purchased from the Belstaff flagship boutique in London 2012. Black waxed cotton, double closure with zip and buttons, suede inner collar and cuffs, four bellows pockets with snap closure. Unlike the rebooted and more expensive versions made in Romania today,...
I suspect you may not fully understand my posts...
RA is about 10% more, IIRC. RA charges the ex-VAT price, while C&M charges full price and refunds VAT upon receipt of the export stamp.
Just to clarify, I have every expectation that Richard will make things right. Even in its present form, one could argue that the results are within the acceptable range for a first commission. I''m also aware that SFers are more detail oriented and specific as to their desired outcomes than the general bespoke population, so overall I'm more "not yet satisfied" as opposed to dissatisfied. Regarding C&M, I'm well aware of the investment in time and resources that Joe had...
Very different experiences with RA and C&M next door. Not that Richard isn't immensely competent, but it's also clear that he's running a business and needs to allocate his time and resources (which he has every right to do). I had already gone through two tweaks to rotate sleeves and tidy up the back after my initial pick-up (following 1 basted and 2 forwards), and I clearly find myself in the position of having to go back again. I do not know whether Richard's customers...
Thanks fellas. Yes it's navy in 11 oz Lesser GB, lapels are 3.25 inches. The plan is to have a few more outings in this prior to taking it back to Richard for a few minor adjustments. The divots are in fact annoying and will need to be addressed.
No good lighting today, but this should give a sense of the finished product. And I've just decided to get a new camera...
+1 I haven't strayed from the Classic last…