or Connect

Posts by CharlesAlexander

Last week for this promotion. Final markdowns on remaining stock.
Thanks, I am actully wearing that today with a dark navy pinstripe suit and pink shirt.
The Plum Hillman is sold out. For the Entire collection $500 Package deal, I will replace it wih the Burgundy Eastbury Thank you to everyone who brought.
I left one of our ties out! The purple Kent: Just added it to the sale.
For everyone who inquired about the $500 complete collection offer, we are offering free worldwide shipping on that. Thank you I also want to thank everyone who brought.
It is 3.0 inches,sorry about the mix up.
Sorry about that, I was editing the original post and accidentally deleted everything and had to type it out from scratch. I added some addition styles.I am running very low so I am going to have to close this listing on October 10th instead of the 15th.I have also lowered the price on the remaining stock for 3 ties or more and I added free worldwide shipping on 3 ties or more.
Actually to show my appreciation, I'll offer free shipping on 2 or more ties for any Aussies during our Sf trunk show (normally it's free worldwide shipping on 3 or more).
Hey if any of you gents are in the Brisbane area check out Deer style. It's amend store that just opened up and they are carrying my line. They should have some new styles sometime next week. A big thanks is in order for you guys. You helped me find them. Cheers
Thanks TD