or Connect

Posts by CharlesAlexander

It expired and I can't re enable it. You can just paypal the payment to calexander1480@yahoo.com. Let me know in the notes what you want. This goes for any sfer until the end if the day on Monday.
I will keep this up for one more day due to a couple if request. Thank you everyone who brought so far
How's everyone doing? Long time no see. I had to do SF detox because I found myself on here 24/7 and it was contributing to my clothes buying addiction. How is everything going? What's new in men's style? More importantly, does anybody have any square toed shoes to sell???
We are currently having a sale at www.caneckwear.com. 65% off plus free shipping until Feb 2nd. Use coupon code 6T05HLZQTTWP at checkout. PM me if you have any questions.
B]1 for $70 (Free shipping to CONUS) 2 for $110 (Free shipping to CONUS) 3 for $140 (Free shipping to CONUS) 4 for $180 (Free shipping to CONUS) 5 for $200 (Free shipping CONUS) VIP Special: all 10 new styles for $500 shipped free worldwide.[/B] To place an order: You can paypal payment to calexander1490@yahoo.com and indicate which tie you want. Email me calexander1490@yahoo.com and I will send you an invoice Call us at +1 (800) 279-1455 (7 days a week 9:00am...
I will be ending the trunk show this Saturday. We want to thank everyone who ordered!
Trunk show starting now
Our ties retail for $95, but we are now offering them for SF members at: 1 for $70 (Free shipping to CONUS) 2 for $110 (Free shipping to CONUS) 3 for $140 (Free shipping to CONUS) 4 for $180 (Free shipping to CONUS) 5 for $200 (Free shipping CONUS) VIP Special: all 10 new styles for $500 shipped free worldwide. To place an order: You can paypal payment to calexander1490@yahoo.com and indicate which tie you want. Email me calexander1490@yahoo.com and I will send you...
Just wanted to let the gents here know that we are being featured in [http://sharpmen.com/stories/charles-alexander-neckwear.html]Sharpmen.com[/] Cheers Edit: Ugh it's been so long since I've been here I now suck at markups
One more day for this.