or Connect

Posts by jbmarine

Hello all, I know it's very early, but I wanted to get a super early start on my Halloween outfit for next year's festivities and wanted to (along with my buddy) go as Cole Phelps and Roy Earle from L.A. Noire fully decked out in their Hollywood jackets. The only problem... I haven't been able to find anything remotely similar for sale in any of the thrift shops I've gone to or on Ebay. Would anyone have any idea as to what I could do? FWIW, what I'm looking for is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Douglas It is about time internet businesspeople were made to pay their fair share, instead of exploiting loopholes that are not available to the rest of us. This. Hopefully it will stop those stupid commercials on tv during the middle of the day. Unless it's that asian guy from the '80's with all the women in the bikinis on his mega yacht, it sucks.
Got a Bell and Ross ceramic not too long ago as my new toy. It's a really fun watch and even though it's big, doesn't seem that ostentatious to me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving Is Zara for pencil thin women or curvy/hip women? Rocawear seems like "hiphop bling-wear." Yeah Rocawear is. That's why it perfectly fits the bill for curvy/hip women, to me at least. I was only half-joking with that post. My girlfriend wears Zara and she's relatively thin. However, her roommate, who has a particularly fat ass, is also a customer of the brand. I think it's something to check out.
http://www.rocawear.com/landingpages/women.php That or Zara.
My love is for the first, but that's partly because I'm going through my "love for straps" phase now.
Quote: Originally Posted by Nantucket Red Should I nominate this for Dumb Threads? Yes. Not even half an hour after posting it, I knew that it was stupid. I won't apologize for it, though. I needed SOME forum to vent my pms'ing shit and I wasn't about to go back to the bar, order a cranberry vodka, and tell some poor dude about it. lol
Quote: Originally Posted by Teger sneakers + pocketsquare = dbag outfit also uhm, none of those things are 'ruined' goddamn The pocket square is. Trust me on that one. The sneakers are scuffed to a point that I don't know what to do. It's not as though they're trashed, but I've tried to clean them up and I can't. You're right on the dbag outfit. But hey, I do what i do. Oh, and I just wanted to clarify that I'm not pissed. Really, I'm...
I don't normally believe in posting rants about one's sad, personal story, but a word of caution: Here follows a tale of woe... Last night, after much enticement, I finally "convinced" a beautiful half-Koren, half-Japanese girl that I've been hooking up with to go out with me to a local watering hole. Before the rendezvous, I had to attend an event which called for a "slight-dress up" (what the hell does that even mean, by the way??) Anyway, I throw on a blazer,...
You guys are forgetting Quanjude...