or Connect

Posts by SuitMyself

Hello, you have an 11 to 13 inch drop. I don't think that's readily attainable in an off-the-rack garment since virtually all off-the-rack suits will have a 6 inch drop (or 7 inch at the most).
I have many long sleeve sport shirts, the sleeves of which are too long for me anywhere from 1.5 inches to about 2.5 inches. Since these are sport shirts and not dress shirts, the sleeve lengths increase as the size of the neck increases. These are all size large (16.5 neck) and the sleeve length that fits me to a "T" is 34 inches. I know I can easily machine dry these and shrink the sleeve length; this way I don't have to pay a tailor to shorten the sleeves. I have 16...
+10
I have a new tuxedo (slimmer fit jacket with flat front pants) and the pants have the satin braid down the legs but not a satin waistband. The shirt style is spread collar with pleated front, the black bow tie is tie-it-yourself, and the button-tab braces are black. I have two pairs of shoes: one is patent leather slip-on, and the other is black velvet formal slippers. My question is, do I really need to wear a cummerbund? I don't want to wear a wasitcoat but do I...
The lapels are bat wings and . . . is that a CUMMBERBUND ? ? ? ?
Anyone??
Hello, I am requesting help in determining what size to order for velvet slippers. The shop which sells them is in England and I am, sadly, not in England; in fact, I am on another continent and that means I am unable to try on any for proper sizing. For those of you who own velvet slippers, do you find that you have to order down a size or two, or do you just order your usual shoe size? Looking forward to your knowledge and help! Thanks!
It's obvious he's reading about himself, and others of his species, in that issue of National Geographic.
You should zip up your fly on your jeans.