or Connect

Posts by jgold47

Thats a little difficult to answer in a vacuum. depends on a lot of things People will respect you more imo, if you have a comfortable, well furnished house and money in your pocket vs. a large, empty house that you cant afford to furnish, and have no money left over when you're done with all your expenses. The term is house poor.where that changes is if you are deliberately stretching. Perhaps you have a stable carreer with defined growth (if so, are you hiring?),...
my wife and I must have spent $100 on bulbs last month on a repaint project we did. First none of the colors looked the same because the lamps in the room were tinting everything way too yellow. So we got the colors squared away thank god, but it looked terible with these lamps. Also for some reason even though I wouldnt say we painted considerably darker (at least not based on the lighting issue), so first we tried brighter wattage bulbs, that didnt help. Then because...
what size are they?
what does the screen say on the black one...
haha - we have an 85 year old house. As we've gone through and done project after project, we've uncovered all sorts of prior paint jobs. However, I think in like 7 of the 11 rooms in the house we've repainted, we've found evidence that the room was at one point or another either the same color, or a derivative color of what we were painting. Its pretty comical.
click through to basenotes Lots for sale, make me offers. PM either place. http://www.basenotes.net/threads/321514-Clearing-out-Designers-Encre-Noir-POLO-Kouros-Bulgari-Dunhill-Escada-Nautica?p=2819185#post2819185 Thanks for looking.
inherited a bunch of money from my grandma. Sad but Happy. Now what to do with it. White people problems. Anyone use a financial planner/advisor?
I usually support the usps, but I have about HAD it with them over the last 3-4 weeks. Pretty much every obnoxious thing they do i've had happen. Missing packages, delayed packages, a missing prescription being sent from one side of town to the other. Today, they simply forgot to deliver the mail. No biggie. Went in and complained this morning (well, I was actually very polite about it) because they keep delivering the wrong peoples mail to us (former owners) which...
did you ever get the phone you were looking for?
Interesting. in Michigan, passing the bar entitles you to a brokers license without additional qualifications.I have a license and practiced commerically, but I am on the tenant side nowHere is what my mentor and the owner of one of the largest residential RE companies in SE michigan told me when I was about your age and asked the same question. He told me that basically half of being sucessful in RE (and its really more than half), is about having a network of people...