or Connect

Posts by jgold47

This is a tricky subject. On one hand you have certain needs and requirements today as no-kids that may change when you have kids. One school of thought is that you enjoy the fun smaller houses now, and then when the kids get older you move to the forever house. This is what my wife and I are planning. We live in an old home/cute downtown type situation but I would rather die than try to raise a kid in this house (how did people do it before!~!) , so we will be...
if you cracked a feed line the pressure in the compressor may be too low to trip the pressure sensor.I see you already looked at the capacitor, but I would still replace it, they are super cheap and if you already opened it, I would try that first.
I understand, but I wouldn't make a bad decision based on that fact. The worst thing you can do in any transaction, but especially a real estate transaction is move too fast, get too emotional, etc.. better to pay that 1/4 point and get it right than to rush and regret it later.Again, if you are sweating 10-20K over 30 years/15 years/etc... then you are worried about the wrong thing. tell me about the 10-20K when you need a new roof, or new HVAC.....you'll learn how...
if 1/2 or 1/4% is going to torpedo your deal, then you are stretching way too far.
if 1/2 or 1/4% is going to torpedo your deal, then you are stretching way too far.
can you take some more pictures of the actual bag.
Just you. People are talking about where to buy the subject chair, their thoughts on it, and the prices they've seen. Very informative.
Il Gatopardo it was. Very good, very pricey. I enjoyed the sprezzatura display of the hosts and table of friends more than the food. Saturday was northern spy in the east village. Heavy heavy recommendation. Dim sum Sunday !
The biggest issue is the fit. These guys like to stick you in the biggest baggiest suit possible. Whatever they say you are in size, go down one! Otherwise a cheap suit with good tailoring can be just as good looking as an expensive suit with poor tailoring.
Taking wife for the first time. Flying in Friday night, so need something low key. Staying midtown east. She wants Italian. Don't mind a short cab but nothing crazy. Please no 5 star celebrity places Local and out of the way.