or Connect

Posts by jgold47

I really like the wash/fade on these. Too bad they didnt fit. Good shape. These are actually tagged 2004, so this must have been really early selvedge denim before everyone and their mother started selling it. Despite the age, its a decent looking fit. Waist: 17.5 Inseam 31.5 Rise 11.5 Thigh 10.5 Ankle 9 US shipping is 7, international email for a quote. thanks!
PRPS Barracudas(I think). Really cool wash/fade on these. Great shape. Un-hemmed I believe. Shipping is 7 in US or contact me for international. Waist: 18-19 Inseam: 35 Rise: 9.5 Thigh: 9.5 Ankle 7.5
Waist- about 18" Inseam - 30" Rise - 10" Thigh - 11" Ankle - 8-1/4 Please see pictures. I've never worn these but they look like they are in great shape. I'll ship for $7 to the US, and international needs reach out. Any questions, please ask. I've got some other jeans for sale as well, so shipping can be combined. thanks!
I guess I wasnt the only one curious.
You think it's just a Dopp kit?
from the daily mail http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/article-2417303-1BC2EBBA000005DC-324_634x428.jpg I've seen these footballers carrying them for some time now. At first I thought it was what it looks like, a dopp kit, then I thought maybe a shoe bag, but I really think its like a man purse. Anyone recognize that and can tell me what it is? I kind of want one. Yeah, I said it.
we had the same thing, thankfully it was only two weeks down. What the boggle seems to be over updating these expense database's is beyond me.
For you Seiko 5 folks....how long is your power reserve? I only get about 10-12 hours of reserve when the watch sits.
For you Seiko 5 folks....how long is your power reserve? I only get about 10-12 hours of reserve when the watch sits.
I see to keep adding them to my collection. up to three. 1 white, 1 black analog-ish one and 1 black all digital one. Good weekend/casual watch. Have no problem wearing it around the house doing projects, etc... for the price, its a great watch (however you measure such things....)