or Connect

Posts by jgold47

I guess I wasnt the only one curious.
You think it's just a Dopp kit?
from the daily mail http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/09/11/article-2417303-1BC2EBBA000005DC-324_634x428.jpg I've seen these footballers carrying them for some time now. At first I thought it was what it looks like, a dopp kit, then I thought maybe a shoe bag, but I really think its like a man purse. Anyone recognize that and can tell me what it is? I kind of want one. Yeah, I said it.
we had the same thing, thankfully it was only two weeks down. What the boggle seems to be over updating these expense database's is beyond me.
For you Seiko 5 folks....how long is your power reserve? I only get about 10-12 hours of reserve when the watch sits.
For you Seiko 5 folks....how long is your power reserve? I only get about 10-12 hours of reserve when the watch sits.
I see to keep adding them to my collection. up to three. 1 white, 1 black analog-ish one and 1 black all digital one. Good weekend/casual watch. Have no problem wearing it around the house doing projects, etc... for the price, its a great watch (however you measure such things....)
II use spax brand screws, they claim to have a 600lb pull out
I cant seem to get out of my rut. Havent been sleeping well in months. Work stress is starting to catch up with me. Anxious all the time. Funny story, wife wakes me up last night, not too late, and says she hears something. We had all the windows open since it was nice and cool. I concur that something sounds like crackling wood, and its either coming from across the street, or from the front of our house. I go outside, walk down a little ways, and turns out the...
haha, I got the email with this last night and couldnt figure it out. Makes much more sense.Cracks me up.I'm in my early 30's, but I started with DOS back in the 80's. I still love me some command line interfaces. I dont think I even had a computer with a mouse until 1994.