or Connect

Posts by jgold47

Holy shit. That was on my boys name list.
How do you do?Character I tell you!
The batteries in my thermostat love to die without any preamble and only seem to last about 3-4 months, so without fail, they will die on the coldest night of the year. We live in a 1920 house with terrible insulation, so waking up when its 50 deg in your house is a riot.
Addison is not terrible, but 1) my god daughter is named adeline 2) I instantly think of the character from Grey's anatomy.I think the fact that girls with boy names get addressed as Mr. is kind of a hoot. we strive for a 'equal treatment' society, but there is no gender neutral form of addressing someone . I'm not advocating some radical feminazi agenda, but as someone who has struggled internally that my last name effectively gives away the fact I am jewish, despite the...
Tron Wu-Tang Clan Somethingjewish has a certain ring to it.
Any of you other Parents have this problem? We are
technically no - they have a fiduciary relationship to protect their client. Plus, true dual agency is frowned upon in most states and illegal in some. You simply cant represent both sides of a transaction.Not using a buyers agent is really foolish. Really foolish.
Well - IT is finally taking away my beloved blackberry, and replacing it with a iPhone. While I have had an iPhone personally for the last two years, in my mind the blackberry is and will always be the superlative business class device. For 8 years I've relied on its execptional battery life, durability, functionality, reliability, etc... I had a heated conversation with our CIO 2 years ago related to our impending switch and we joked that I would be the last one in...
speaking of shitty water....does anyone have a whole house water filter installed? Been thinking of installing a combination sediment and carbon filter before the baby is born. Nothing really wrong with our water now, but you know, belts and suspenders.
I'm out of reasonable suiting ideas to one up my co-workers at our big trade show coming up (it doesn't take much, last year was a 3 piece suit one day and a bowtie the next)... was thinking about pulling off a double breasted... The problem is that I am top heavy/barrel chested. Now, I have an absolute magician for a tailor so I can alter dimensionally, but is there any way for a stocky guy to wear a double and not look like a Mafioso?