or Connect

Posts by jgold47

commercial real estate
look - in my opinion, any single stone over e 1.5 carats is getting a bit gaudy. Also, unless your fiance is one of those girls, dont get too hung up on the color/clarity. no one is going whip out a loupe to check. . go to an independent jeweler, set a price range, and work with them. I had next to no money put aside for a ring, and honestly, I thought what I got her was smallish, but 5 years later, with all my friends who had money, and had been planning to get...
haha - you bumped this from like 7 years ago. I met my wife 2 months after this. been married for going on 5 years with a kid. turns out you can find the right person, and it turns out when you're with the right person, and at the right stage for it, you can still have great sex even after being married. after the kid on the other hand..... but I digress.... TL;DR its all about it being the right time in your life.
any more pictures? what color is the lining?
Thank you so much for hosting me in your office yesterday. I really enjoyed the opportunity to meet everyone and share what I have to offer to[company] I would be very excited about an opportunity to come work for your company and I hope to hear from you soon with an offer. If there is anything additional I can provide you to help make this decision, please don’t hesitate to ask. The job is somewhat sales related, so I wanted to be a little strong. Thoughts?
The problem is two fold:1. you dont have a cabinet over your range, which means you need a hood meant to be wall hung, and it also needs to 'look good'. It also means you need power to the hood, and are going to have to have that added2. its on an interior wall, which limits your venting options. Ideally you want a unit that exhausts directly to the outside.Sorry bud - Love the white tile, but those are going to get annihilated by cooking grease, especially if you dont...
drum trap??When was house built?
How much?I've got a couple of galvanized pipe runs more clogged than my dad's arteries after a trip to octoberfest?
Does anyone have any experience? Sounds almost too good to be true. Also looking at a Leesa, which is a little newer but similar concept. Thanks
3 DE razors for sale Merkur 23 (I think), this is the smaller travel razor. Great head, but a little too small for my hands - $30 Lord 12 (I think) - great starter/casual razor - $20 No name - This is a beast, gold plate coming off, but wonderful heft to the unit. no distinguishing marks, but could be something special. - $15 Buy all 3 for $50 I'll ship each and any for $5 - international pays own