or Connect

Posts by jgold47

3 DE razors for sale Merkur 23 (I think), this is the smaller travel razor. Great head, but a little too small for my hands - $30 Lord 12 (I think) - great starter/casual razor - $20 No name - This is a beast, gold plate coming off, but wonderful heft to the unit. no distinguishing marks, but could be something special. - $15 Buy all 3 for $50 I'll ship each and any for $5 - international pays own
Great leather weekender bag - latico brand. Bought off another member a couple of years ago, but I dont travel the way I used to and this was just collecting dust. Has a strap as well. I'll ship this for $5 bucks in the US, international you pay full price. Beautiful reddish brown color and soft leather. thanks!
why?especially the bathroom onesif you have an older house, get some of the faux vintage push button switches if you insist on being different.
I think your talking about something different. Your talking about a concentric intake/exhaust system, think pipe in a pipe. He's talking about his actual ducting, which is a no-no because among things it completely screws up the airflow.
Why?Remove ASAP
She sure did... Danielle Alix-Marie Somethingjewish 1/21/2014 We called an audible on the name at the last minute, and since we will now never use it, I can safely tell you that it was going to be Dylan Alaina Somethingjewish
the answer to the first part of your question is yes, you just combine all of the wires into 'bundles'. Black to Black, etc... you say you have two wire pairs black/white, one coming in and one coming out, however, one of the black/white pairs, also has a red? I think your missing a wire, and where is your ground wire coming from the ceiling (there may not be, trick question) I've used this website...
There is a whole lot I don't like about how you did that, but I'm not a plumber, so to each their own. Why so much galvanized piping? I would have switched to a brass shutoff valve at the main, then used a dielectric union ontop of that to go to all copper. And you installed a PR, but didn't install gauges to check to see if its working.also, what made you think your pressure was too high?
I'm all over CFL's for the energy savings and candidly, I LOVE being able significantly uprate my fixtures by using 75/100w equivalents in my 60w max fixtures. Also, in the summer, the lack of heat is very nice. I've got no gripes with the color temp, and we've been switchign things over to the 3500K bulbs (bright white (not the nasty daylight ones). However, I FCKING hate these things in the winter. If our house drops below 90 degrees, certain bulbs, take forever to...
its funny how these things work out. Cant do Sydney because we live in Detroit, and we HATE Sidney Crosby of the Penguins. It would be like naming her Osama Bin Somethingjewish. I have a name picked out and the wife has agreed to 'take it into the room'. It helps that its the same name as someone on TV so everytime she is on TV I can be like 'look, that's my name.... Sometimes you need to 'use it' and say it outloud vs. looking at it on paper.