or Connect

Posts by George

What about a 2 Roll 3...?
Quote: Originally Posted by SpallaCamiccia Ok and then I'll ask , Why couldn't I wear jeans with pinstripes if your " loved star" can wear those ridiculous and circus garments ? Snobism? Lack of personality to criticise? Proud to be Spalla. Spalla, I love you...no homo...!!!
Ahh, so they've found a better use for teh drape. Good show.
^I always new them as Seggs, but that may change from region to region.
Russell Plaid at the back there RSS...?
This is everything the Jacob Kozzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.....inn thread could have been. I approve.!!!
Nothing of any originality.
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman Some do, yes. Murders may be committed out of desperation, for example. Significantly, murder, rape and child molestation are typically not committed due to love of money, and so Greger is still incorrect. Well, it depends on how you define desperation. I'm not quite sure whether Gregor is right or wrong, if you know what I mean.
Quote: Originally Posted by Journeyman Not really. Some people commit crimes out of a "love of money", but most people commit crimes out of desperation. They need money to buy drugs, or money to survive, and committing a crime seems like the quickest/easiest/simplest way to get the money that they need to eat/pay for accommodation/pay for drugs. So, murders, rapists, child molesters and the like commit these crimes out of desperation? Is...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Thank you ... I 'm very interested in criminology and the nature/nurture issue. I'm always fascinated by two extreme school of thoughts . The right-wing one: The "There no such thing as society" who gives good conscience to individualistic people refuzing to any social dimension in their political and social spheres/ environments , brandishing the responsability ideology at any cost to try to justify their...