or Connect
New Posts  All Forums:

Posts by George

Quote: Originally Posted by Michael Ay329 Oleg, since the N.R.A. Brigade was summoned, its time for you to put your foot in your big mouth Lasbar, the 2010 Cumbria, England incident was of a firearm licensed English man who went through various hurdles to get his guns lawfully, thus by comparison, I can not agree with you that easy access, in the U.S., contributes to increased firearm violence in comparison to other countries. I respectfully...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar He's got from the GOA... These guys have no shame... Guns are big big business in the USA ... I have read some crap in my life.... I want to compare the US rate with Monaco's... Lasbar, I'll take the 'read some crap' statement as an admission that you can't answer my question. Not very impressive, I'm afraid.
Quote: Originally Posted by TheWraith None of your comparisons work. I'm afraid, you'll find that they do. Sorry.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar And who is bringing the firearms into Mexico? The US based gangs maybe? Arms are flowing over the border as quickly as illegal immigrants from the other side.. The list of western countries I have given you is a good data base to compare facts. From 0.12% in England to 2.97% is a massive difference.. Do you really want the UK to have the same gun laws than the States? Lasbar, what I am doing is testing...
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar And the same rate is 0.12% in England &Wales... 0.25% in Spain...0.31% in Australia and 0.47% in Germany.. What is your point George? If I have to explain it to you, it pointless.
Quote: Originally Posted by lasbar Come on George... Taking as benchmark Colombia and Mexico to compare homicide rates by firearms.. Oleg , you're right. I'm just quoting a fact. You have also failed to grasp that Firearms are banned in Mexico but not in the U.S. You are aware that firearm related homicides in the U.S run at about 3 per 100,000 population? That's hardly a massacre a week. If you can't handle facts, don't get into arguments.
Quote: Originally Posted by mafoofan Your proposed list gives me a headache. 10 light blue poplin, 2 white poplin. He should just get 10 blue poplin, follow the 1Format. Have you trademarked that concept yet? You should
Not to cause to much excitement, But Mexico, has a higher degree of firearms related homicides than does the U.S. Measured per 100,000 of population. Mexico has very stringent gun laws, similar to the UK, in fact they are more severe. Longer prison sentences and the like. All this aside, thank fuck you don't live in Colombia which has the worst in the world, apparently. Sorry, in advance to any Colombians who may be in inadvertently reading this post. I love...
Then we both agree. Drinks all around. Have you visited the Rubinacci thread recently? Buttonholes again.
Quote: Originally Posted by RSS Yes. Not completely true. For example, the upper deck on the 747 was Juan's idea. It did not originate with Boeing or the engineers. Then again, I've never thought of the upper deck of the 747 as particularly beautiful ... but it is a significant part of the design. But in all sincerity, beauty is often very much one of the first concerns of the companies that build planes. Given that my family is associated with...
New Posts  All Forums: