or Connect

Posts by mis

I think the fact that drizzt's photos are taken from a low angle(from the ground up) also makes his thighs look more unflattering than they probably are
Shipping not included The Cast skull tee $15 Tagged Size S Banana republic pullover/sweater Size S $15 Very nice Slim fit shirt from Hong kong Material is really soft, somewhat stretchy Slim S Pit to pit: 18 inches Top to bottom: 26 inches $20 Flying Coffin Vampire tee Size S $25 Viktor and Rolf Short sleeved shirt Size 36(S) True to size Very very nice shirt, worn about 4 times, always under a blazer I think Ive outgrown...
Standard american poplin zipup hoody $25 Size XS Pit to pit: 17.75 inches Brand new, tags still on I got this from chris, I love the colour, but its too small for me. I need this in an S or M. Anyone? Martin Margiela shoes $100 Only ever worn out once, Tagged size 40, But Im a UK size 9, I CAN stuff my feet in but my toes cant move. They'll fit a UK size 8 or 8.5 or Jmatsu. Dior Hightops Interest check, trade check Tagged 43.5, Its about a US10.5, but Im a US 10 and...
Shipping not included. A pair of Visvim mid kiefers, White dots on black. Will fit a US 10 $160 Used. Pics to come later H&M Military hooded jacket SOLD I have the same jacket in Green in size XS. Pm me if interested The XS is 18 inches pit to pit, top to bottom is slightly under 24 inches. Worn once, abit too small for me $60 This is the only pic I can find of me wearing the jacket(I have another one) There was someone wearing the same jacket with bape...
My size 29 in rockers fit similar to me size 28 new standards
jeans ebayed
apcs added
bump, julian reds added
Well, it was purchased from a lacoste store. Price includes shipping