or Connect

Posts by vitaminc

Quote: Originally Posted by JohnsNotHere Ignore list works for me. Fucker has bumped threads from 2002. What a dick But surprisingly the complaints are still very current. Square toe shoes, chin lubes, A&F, etc
Quote: Originally Posted by iammatt about 3500 sqft, 2 bedrooms. thats pretty balling at SF... maybe not googler balling but still...
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenHero You don't even know what I'm talking about. This has nothing to do with how the money was made. It's about how tacky and classless people with new money usually represent it. Rach agrees with me. 500 years from now the building will be an estate representing the wealth of India in early 2000s. It will not be as 'classic' as those 'old' money estates today, but it will become 'classic' in couple centuries.
Quote: Originally Posted by mickey711 I like how he made the loud patterns in his outfit work very well together. BTW, was that taken in HK? Tokyo. Ginza maybe.
Quote: Originally Posted by XenoX101 I haven't tried it but is this for real? major imbalanace if so. not really imbalance because the chance of getting a turtling teammate that does nothing is pretty high. they balance the 'random' teams pretty well. but on 4s, 3 terran doing reaper rush is pretty OP.
Quote: Originally Posted by coldarchon he said random team .. You can have 2-3 people team queueing up for random to get qualify as random team...
SEC is running their BB suit sale as well
Quote: Originally Posted by harvey_birdman Download Open Office instead. It is free and does everything MS Office does. Wrong. Especially for Excel functions. Quote: Originally Posted by bmf895 Go to your university's bookstore. Most of them offer students Office for less than $15. Stealing is wrong. Don't be a cheap bastard. +1 Or OEM versions are usually cheap enough to own for less than one benjamin.
Quote: Originally Posted by stinger70 Im 6'1 and was 135lbs, in 2 weeks ive got up to 138lb, i've set out a pretty good diet plan to eat more regularly and better foods, and intend to reach 160lb eventually. Im doing mainly push ups because i want the weight on my chest and shoulders mostly. What i want to know is will that extra 25lb change my clothes size? I currently wear a small in almost everything. Will i need a medium at 160, because it doesnt seem...
Quote: Originally Posted by niidawg3 interesting. a suit is still a suit right? whether its done by JS or Corneliani. I guess we can just agree to disagree. The moral of the story being - MC and SW&D have different rules/aesthetics ... and its important to be tolerant of the stylistic choices of each group when they try to cross over. there are traditional two button suits that's designed to have both button buttoned. the button point...