or Connect

Posts by Peurist

JuneXmas@YOOX -- Free shipping through 6/29 at 9AM EST.
I have found that Daffy's often gets in a selection of Zegna trousers w/the Incotex shipments. So I believe it is that Inco produces for Zegna.
I used to sell a lot here on SF, but had to give that up due to time constraints of my current job. However, as some of you may know, I'm a bit obsessed w/the north east chain of stores called Daffy's, particularly their Italian merchandise. I've recently started poking around to see what wholesale prices are like on that kind of merchandise (the better stuff), and it got me thinking about starting a website retailing Italian closeouts -- think a curated version of...
My guess is these were left over Incotex from earlier in the Spring season. If you still have the Daffy's price tag on them, can you do me a favor and check the vendor code and season code on the pants? (see here re: how to decipher the price tag -- http://yellowbaggers.blogspot.com/2011/06/anatomy-of-daffys-hang-tag.html)
HAPPYBIRTHDAY@YOOX -- 20% off through 6/22
And for non-Daffy's fans, Century 21 has already come out w/a large amount of Fall items, including numerous Italian and European designers. TJMaxx in NYC (18th St., along w/the Marshalls downstairs) had a large amount of Dolce & Gabanna, Valentino and Corneliani items sitting around last time I checked - likely been marked down at this point -- TJMaxx/Marshalls is the current recipient of closeouts from the Mitchell's line of stores up in Greenwich, and I believe they...
For anyone interested, Fall merchandise has slowly started to come into stores. Of note -- Corgi socks in just about every store (also look for socks marked 'SOX of Wales'); Les Copains knitwear should be in at 57th & Lex. location, and several stores have gotten in items from Hirschleifers --- the East Hanover, NJ store had items from Thom Browne, Cuccinelli, Band of Outsiders, Acne, Rag & Bone, Levis Made & Crafted...and I expect several NYC locations will have received...
Sadly, Mabitex haven't been seen in about a year -- the company from what I've been told is out of business. The Incotex stock was thinned out the first two weeks the merchandise came in, and most of it is gone at this point except for a few larger sizes or some pairs that have major imperfections. I don't expect much at Daffy's til the Fall merchandise comes out --- give it 2-4 weeks or so. But I've got weekly updates on the blog (yellowbaggers.blogspot.com) w/stuff that...
If you are in New York, New Jersey or Philadelphia --- please do yourself a favor and visit a store called Daffy's. I know I proselytize the chain a lot here on SF, but the one thing they do better than anyone else is fitted shirts. You will not find a better-made fitted shirt at a better price than at Daffy's. They have tons of Italian-made slim fit shirts, all at $29.99 -- forget your mall stores, custom shirt makers and flash sale sites. It may take some time to find...
I used to sell a whole lot here on SF, but had to give that up due to time constraints of my current job. However, as some of you may know, I'm a bit obsessed w/the north east chain of stores called Daffy's, particularly their Italian merchandise. I've recently started poking around to see what wholesale prices are like on that kind of merchandise (the better stuff), and it got me thinking about starting a website retailing Italian closeouts -- think a curated version of...