or Connect

Posts by Peurist

Yes, the company will go forward regardless. The money would have helped advertising and allowed for a bigger starting budget, but it will be going forward nonetheless. Can you link me to the Incotex thread?
If anyone's interested, I've posted new rewards up on the Indiegogo site, w/three pieces for Fall/Winter fitting size 36-38US - two leathers (Patrizia Pepe and Gazzarrini) and a wool coat from Jey Cole Man. And no, this will not be the camera I use for the site in case you're wondering http://www.indiegogo.com/peurist
Thanks! If you're a small-sized guy (read: size 36-38 blazer), I will have special rewards up this weekend if you want to wait til then - i.e., NWT pieces from Daffy's.As for the Daffy's locations, C21 is rumored to be moving into the Philly location. The only other site that would be large enough to accommodate a C21 would be the Herald Square spot, but given that they recently opened a location near Lincoln Center, I don't think that will happen.
I shared this news with some of you recently, but wanted to make a formal announcement to the broader SF community via this thread. Starting in mid or late November, I will be starting up an online retail site featuring discounted European menswear called PEURIST. The site will be focused on bringing the quality, fit and style of European menswear to America at affordable prices -- hence the 'EU' in PEURIST. We plan to offer both business and casual attire, targeting...
yep, I made an order on Monday, no tax. I use the 10% code last night, and all of a sudden, my 10% discount is more like 2% thanks to the wonderful state of Pennsylvania.
You might still be able to find a few Gazzarrini pieces at 57th & Lex, and Soho, but I'd doubt it. The only other good coats that came in were from Copen Group (Royal Hem, Pennesi, De Curtis) and Jey Cole Man, but those have been picked over.
I know that the NJ stores will be closing 9/15. My guess is most NYC stores will be the same; they might consolidate some stuff to a few locations, but my guess is that whatever doesn't sell will be taken by the liquidator and sold when they try and liquidate other stores.
Yep, they are done. There is no new merchandise coming in anymore, but, there are still plenty of Sait shirts in the NYC stores as of last weekend.
JUMPSTART -- 10% off + free shipping on F/W merchandise. Good til 11:59PM on 9/3.
You won't find Mabitex anymore outside of Yoox - I was told that the company went out of business, and it is likely that Yoox just has leftover stock . And Incotex will not be coming to Daffy's this season. Your best bets are Yoox, Gilt, and other similar B&M stores -- C21, Neiman's Last Call, Bloomingadles Outlet and Off 5th.