or Connect

Posts by Peurist

Price drop to $70 Shipped CONUS on all remaining pairs.
Thanks!
I was in a glasses shop in Grand Central last week, and tried on a beautiful pair of glasses. I asked for a business card w/the make and model, and the sales rep apparently shortened the name of the designer. I remember she said the designer is the original creator of the Oliver Peoples line of glasses, the initials are 'B.P.' (that's what she wrote on the card), and the name was definitely Italian sounding. This ring a bell to anyone?
Price drop to $80 Shipped CONUS per pair -- 1, 2 & 4 are left - two pairs of white sz. 48EU 'Soft Touch' 95%Cot/5%Elast.; one pair khaki sz. 46EU 'Soft Touch' 95% Cot/5% Elast.
Up for sale are four-->three-->two (two sold) pairs of Mabitex pants, summer-weight, all cotton - 2 White Sz. 32 (EU 48). Both are labeled 'Soft Touch', and are flat-front. Both items are $60 shipped, CONUS. Buying/Shipping Info: 1. Only Paypal is accepted in order to ensure a speedy shipment. 2. Shipping: Will ship to the US, Canada, UK & Australia. Shipping w/in CONUS is sent USPS Priority Mail w/Tracking Number. Please PM regarding pricing for outside the CONUS....
Just want to see if anyone's interested -- I have access to lightweight wool Mabitex pants black or navy (can't remember which) in a size 42 US (EU52), and a pair of Mabitex linen shorts in a pink and white plaid pattern, size 30 US (EU 46).
Added an Ike Behar Tie, NWOT - auction is only for 24 hours, starts at $.99, $4.95 shipping - Link Ike Behar Necktie, New w/Out Tags MSRP well over $75; Originally purchased at Saks Color: Green w/Blue & Gold Fleur de Lis Pattern Width: 3.5" Material: 100% Silk, Made in USA Condition: New w/out Tags. Never worn, been sitting in my closet.
LINK -- to all the items All items start at $.99, except for the suit which starts at $9.99. Any purchase of 2 or more items will be shipped flat rate for $15. All items shipped USPS Priority w/tracking (w/in the Continental US). Gazzarrini Suit, Size 36 (European 46); Made in Italy Original MSRP over $700 Color: Gray w/multi-stripe pattern of beige and light blue vertical stripes (very faint stripes) Size: European 46, Equivalent to a US 36; Pants were altered to...
Just an FYI -- Daffy's has Mabitex pants in stock right now. Of course selection varies by location, but they're selling at $29.99 if I remember correctly.
I would try ebay.co.uk. Most sellers will ship to the US and Canada.