or Connect

Posts by Peurist

Price drop to $500 on both. Willing to negotiate further.
Price drops on all items.
FYI - I no longer have these in stock. But may be able to pick them up in a week's time if there is interest. I can also get the grey suit in a size 40R if anyone has interest. Up for sale are two Pal Zileri suits. The first is a size 40L, the second is a size 44. Both are new, made in Italy, and originally retailed for $1500+. When PM'ing, please refer to the item number from the post below along with the item description. Buying/Shipping Info: 1. Only Paypal is...
Up for sale are six pairs of Mabitex pants, and one pair from Paul & Shark. Everything is summer weight except for one pair of wool Mabitex which are a bit heavier. All sized between 32-40US. All items are flat-front, zip-fly. When PM'ing, please refer to the item number from the post below along with the item description. Buying/Shipping Info: 1. Only Paypal is accepted in order to ensure a speedy shipment. 2. Shipping: Will gladly ship to the US, Canada, UK &...
Up for sale are three heavy cashmere cardigans from James Perse, two Button-Downs from Gant (one Rugger, one main-line), a Button-Down from Superdry, and two polos, one from Stone Island, one from Oliver Spencer. All items are New. When PM'ing, please refer to the item number from the post below along with the item description. Be sure to inquire about discounts for multiple items. Buying/Shipping Info: 1. Only Paypal is accepted in order to ensure a speedy shipment. 2....
Final price drops on all items.
Final price drops -- Only $50 Shipped CONUS for all remaining items (4, 5, & 7)
Price drop to $115. Willing to negotiate further w/in reason.
Price drops on all items. Willing to negotiate further. Please let me know if you would like to see additional items from this range, and particularly if you would like matching pants to the sportscoats listed above (items 3 & 4).
Price drops on all remaining items.