or Connect

Posts by Peurist

As a guy in the business myself -- you have to realize that Yoox is indeed buying stuff from prior seasons that didn't sell for one reason or another, or sometimes never even made it out of the factory. So there are bound to be discolorations, fit issues, etc.... on a piece or two now and again. A lot of the stuff is just overstock or overrun and perfectly fine, but there are other items that come along as well. They are buying in so much volume that it's nearly impossible...
UPALLNIGHT -- 10% off + free shipping on S/S merchandise only. Expires 9AM tomorrow, 2/24.
Still going slowly -- needs some TLC in terms of inventory updates, and I hope to spend some quality time this weekend.
Not that it helps us out, but if your better half needs some shoes, the Yoox FB page has an 'Offer' for a 15% off code only redeemable on women's shoes from the S/S collection.
Just a note that there were drops on a random smattering of items today. Nothing particularly phenomenal.
From your mouth/keyboard to God's ears/inbox
Thanks. It's been a bit of a slow process since the site went live on 1/1. Still a good amount of merchandise to put up (mostly pants and shorts from Royal Hem, but also more suits and sportcoats from Fugato and a small selection of Alessandro Dell'acqua items). If you have any questions feel free to PM me here or send an email to contact@peurist.com.
At least based on how Fatcash works, you get credit into an account on the site, which you can eventually (there may be a minimum) cash out via check or paypal. The percentage back you get is only on your subtotal -- no percent back on shipping or tax.
You just need to click on a link from eBates or Fatcash that brings you over to the site, and then shop as usual. You get a percentage back on your order after about 90 days, through the eBates or Fatcash sites - currently eBates is 4% for Yoox, Fatcash is 1.5%. Anything you return gets deducted before your final payment.
Just a heads up that on top of the discount code, there were some huge drops I noticed w/in the last 24 hours. I would say go get the stuff now before it starts disappearing, and be sure to use your coupon + Fatcash (fatwallet.com) or eBates (ebates.com) to get the biggest discount. (note: as advised above, coupon code only works on S/S items)