or Connect

Posts by Peurist

PSA: Most Daffy's will be putting out the first part of their Fall selection early this week. So far, the only thing of worth will be merchandise from Jey Coleman; the rest will be various items from FB/FB Class/EP/Kevin Up, and shirting from Asso di Cuori and Roberta Galifa. I expect Mabitex will be coming in soon, as that's usually early on in the season as well. Will update here with brands worth mentioning; the rest will be available on the blog. For those C21...
I know a few of you have requested this, but I finally had a few minutes to get together and compile a list of the 'best brands' at Daffy's, in case you need a reference while visiting the store. Here you go -- http://yellowbaggers.blogspot.com/p/brands-list.html I will also be adding to that a 'Medicore' list, and an 'Avoid at all costs' list, but that will take some more time, and is less important if you know the stuff that's decent.
Wasn't sure where to post, but figured this was as good as any; Just bought myself an HDTV, and want to hook up an HTPC so I can watch Hulu, etc... Any suggestions on a small machine that can do the job? I've been eyeing the Dell Zino HD, but the reviews are iffy at best. That, and I'm not really a Mac fan, so Mac Mini is out of the question. Beyond that, just want something small and cheap. Thoughts?
I'm sure plenty of you have seen some quite unusual and 'striking' items on Yoox. Just wanted to share this one that popped up today when previewing the new fall collection, and possibly start a thread of 'Yoox Oddities' below; I'm sure it would be quite fun Link
Quick heads up -- (almost) all men's shirts and ties are an additional 25% off starting today (don't know the end date, would imagine through Father's Day); Mastai Ferretti shirts are already marked down to $19.99, so if you can find them and they're included in the sale --> only $14.99.
Just wanted to point everyone to my latest post, 'The Anatomy of a Daffy's Hang-Tag'; I think most of you will find it quite intriguing, and if not, at least get a laugh out of the fact that all this nonsense is sitting in my brain. http://yellowbaggers.blogspot.com/20...-hang-tag.html
Not sure if anyone's heard of this company before, but I recently purchased a bag from Overstock.com, made by a company called 'Rustico Leather'. I just wanted to give these guys a plug as I'm quite pleased w/the product I received today - I purchased the leather 'Survivor' messenger bag for a little over $100, all handmade in the US. For the price, I couldn't find anything better, especially if you use some coupons (purchased through Overstock for the lower price and...
Props on the last pair. Very few wools this season, and those look superbly made - never seen the 'Sartoriale' line before.
Quote: Originally Posted by pvrhye I thought this was a joke thread from the title. That's a nice lunch bag though. I lean toward brown paper sack. It's the perfect blend of classic style and not looking like you have more money than you know what to do with. perhaps that's the better idea, and save some dinero
So, want to have a decent lunch bag for work, rather than just a plastic shopping bag. Deciding between the two below, one from artifact bag co. which I saw on a Gilt video, and another I spotted today on Etsy. The Artifact one seems better made just from the pics, but it's about twice the price of the Etsy one. For reference, it will be going inside a dark brown leather bag if that matters. Thoughts? Artifact Bag Co. Etsy