or Connect

Posts by Peurist

Believe it or not, Burlington.
Just wanted to get confirmation on this -- happened to be browsing around a discount store in Philly today, and noticed a few suits marked 'Alfred Dunhill.' Was curious, as Dunhill items do not often appear in the States. Upon further inspection, the inside label indicated they were from F/W 05 (yes, they have apparently been sitting somewhere for the last 8 years), but what intrigued me more was the fact that the label was clearly one from Caruso, yet it said 'Made in...
10% w/code SPRING. Works on all items as of right now, including Sample Sale. Also note that there are some markdowns on the site for spring merchandise; unclear if those are permanent or temporary.
Never seen stuff this early before, but if you're in the market already -- 10% off F/W 2013 Preview -- TOPREVIEW - good until 5/12. Link
Yeah, free shipping is back -- if you, like me, ordered yesterday w/out the free shipping, just call in to Customer Service and they will adjust the price.
What size are you? There are still some items left in the sample sale that are worth a go if you can fit them, but need more info before I can give you some recommendations.
You can still access sale items here -- http://www.yoox.com/us/men/shoponline#/dept=salemen&gender=U Just remember everything is now final sale. Some items, however, have been moved from the Fall-Winter section, and into the Spring-Summer section and will not be available in the Sample Sale -- that's Yoox's usual underhandedness.
Just a quick note -- all sale items have now been marked as final sale items by Yoox. Looks like the Sample Sale is coming soon, so I'd put off any purchases on sale items until that is announced and you can get in an extra discount.
"An EXTRA 15% off with the YOOXCODE SPRING13 until March 28th" - Spring items only.
Oh, it's already up -- been up for a few months now -- http://www.peurist.com. Still have merchandise to be added and have to start properly advertising, but it's there. We're up and running, slow and steady.